Glory 21 Fight Discussion - May 8, 2015 (11pm ET)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Great fight . I think Marcus is the new champ

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Terrible judging with point Marcus easily won

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People and Hamilton. Corrupt and incompetent bullshit. Peoples ruins another fight.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol Bloodclaat is right.

What the hell did Levin say?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Met Gabi Garcia pic to come

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Had the fight a draw same as the Judges. Quadros gets caught up on aggression, which is only scored when it is absolutely equal. Artem won rounds 1,2,4 with crisp counter punches. Marcus won rounds 3, 5 and the added point deduction makes it a draw. Quadros likes strike stats, I've seen him before just say the stats say guy A landed more, so he won the round, despite the other guy landing the cleaner, harder shots, and there only being a few punches difference. Also in Glory flashy shit is scored more, so for example the spinning backfist that Artem landed in round 2 is scored big, basically 'We doing spinning shit now'.

Decent event, not the best, too many mis-matches. Best fights were on the superfight series, other than the title fight which was awesome. Love Glory, bring on Schilling on June!

John M

Feb 10, 2015
Good decision imo. I had LEvin 48-46 to be honest, only losing the 5th. Quadros was riding Marcus hard bc of Levin's clinching and his walking forward, but Marcus landed very few clean shots. Levin landed a ton of hard, clean shots, nearly everything Marcus threw was rolled w/, partially blocked, glancing etc.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
Another great Glory card! The main event was kind of let down imo. I thought Marcus won. Perfect example of why finishing a fight is so important. Never leave it the the judges to decide your fate. Easier said than done i know.

Also got a good laugh when Mauro said something about Gabi fighting Ronda. Quadros said something about her probably not making weight at 135.