Glory 41 is starting now 3PM ET.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's on YouTube live.....stumbled upon it by accident....originally thought it would only be on fightpass

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
roosemalen absorbed so many kicks in that fight.. likely to get a decision but I don't think he won.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
roosemalen absorbed so many kicks in that fight.. likely to get a decision but I don't think he won.
Of course he got the decision. Petpanomrung never had a chance unless he scored a KO. Legit shitshow.

SuperPig @willthiswork I watched the whole thing, it was all going well but I got completely butthurt with the FW title fight.

I knew that was the most likely outcome but I didn't expect Petpanomrung to perform so well.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Rico didn't really look as good as I expected. That's not saying he looked bad. Just didn't look great.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Rico didn't really look as good as I expected. That's not saying he looked bad. Just didn't look great.
Hard to look good against that guy. Solid chin, power, but completely fat and doesn't look the part, so him just surviving any time at all makes Rico look bad.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Joseph Valtellini is really good on the mic. Todd Grisham isn't nearly as annoying calling this as he is with MMA.
I can't stand both of them. They say so much biased, stupid shit I exercise the option of switching to brazilian Canal Combate - which is awful in its own way - when I have the option.

They should be much better informed about a title contender but if they're clueless about it then they should just STFU. Today they were saying the old talk of "thai fighters use their gym name as a surname" and one of them chumps said "there's no Kiatmookao as good as Petpanomrung" when actually Kiatmoo9 is one of Muay thai's greatest gyms of all time and home to muay thai all time great Singdam among others.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I can't stand both of them. They say so much biased, stupid shit I exercise the option of switching to brazilian Canal Combate - which is awful in its own way - when I have the option.

They should be much better informed about a title contender but if they're clueless about it then they should just STFU. Today they were saying the old talk of "thai fighters use their gym name as a surname" and one of them chumps said "there's no Kiatmookao as good as Petpanomrung" when actually Kiatmoo9 is one of Muay thai's greatest gyms of all time and home to muay thai all time great Singdam among others.
I don't even pay attention to pretty much any commentator when they start talking about things like that. I'd probably hate almost all of them if I did.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I don't even pay attention to pretty much any commentator when they start talking about things like that. I'd probably hate almost all of them if I did.
I should do that. I do kinda hate almost all of them.

as a whole Glory reversed to its worst form of shitshow today. There were some good fights but the referees managed to turn it into a mess. Off the top of my head there was a clear knockdown of Anderson Silva ruled a slip, a possible missed knockdown of Murthel Groenhart's opponent, a very questionable DQ of Michael Duut and a complete bullshit point deduction of Petpanomrung

It's literally impossible to have a Glory event go by without some major fuckup from the judges or referees. Kickboxing referees are the worst across all combat sports.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

"Do you see any red spots? I don't, which means I blocked all them kicks" - Robin van Roosmalen