General go fund me for CMNH

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08PhYG870NY

He is in jail right now

A Palm Coast man stripped naked, chased two unwitting strangers around a Chick-fil-A parking lot, then yelled for responding deputies to look at his genitals early Monday morning, according to a Flagler County Sheriff’s Office report.

Hugger, 30, of Princess Rose Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct-breach of peace and resisting arrest. He remained jailed on $1,000 bail late Monday.

According to an arrest report, Arianna Mabini said her boyfriend was riding his bicycle home from work about 1:15 a.m. Monday. He called to tell her a man was chasing him on foot as he rode past a Winn-Dixie along Palm Coast Parkway. That man later proved to be Hugger, according to deputies.

By the time Mabini, 21, and her 23-year-old friend, Donald Ellis, made it to Chick-fil-A, 1000 Palm Coast Parkway, Hugger was trying to fight with her boyfriend. She told deputies he then took his clothes off and began yelling “you’re gay for looking at my penis.” Mabini said she told her boyfriend to leave to keep him from fighting with Hugger and she called 9-1-1.

When deputies arrived they found a nude Hugger yelling at Ellis. Hugger had blood on his nose and kept yelling at deputies “look at my (penis), look at my ass” along with several other unintelligible things, the report states.

When officers told him to put on his shorts, he again began yelling “look at my (penis),” this time directing the comment to passing vehicles.

The report gave no explanation for what may have prompted Hugger’s bizarre behavior.

M

member 3289

I told them that and they said your a cunt and they don't care if you look, they are content in the knowledge that everyone is laughing at your expense .
Whoever it is made a thread about me. I can assure you I've never made a thread about them. Sad!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If he was naked, where did he keep the pen for signing the waiver?

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
This is worse than fighter bashing. Personal attacks should automatically result in a permaban. Not even that goof @Rhino is willing to stoop that low.