General God Bless Splinty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty @Splinty

I'm sorry for the troubles I may have caused you in the past although I am obviously a man of the TMMAC people and a staunch staunch supporter. Thanks for the help with my work site brother. You have no idea how much I appreciate it and would rather have someone I can converse with over some fucker ignoring my calls.

I have Donated to TMMAC as your a wanker and won't accept cash. I'll be donating more once we are finished.

Love u

And Wild @Wild

Fuck it..Throw La Paix @BirdWatcher in too.

:cheers:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Splinty @Splinty

I'm sorry for the troubles I may have caused you in the past although I am obviously a man of the TMMAC people and a staunch staunch supporter. Thanks for the help with my work site brother. You have no idea how much I appreciate it and would rather have someone I can converse with over some fucker ignoring my calls.

I have Donated to TMMAC as your a wanker and won't accept cash. I'll be donating more once we are finished.

Love u

And Wild @Wild

you're*

and you said staunch twice too

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty

Love u

And Wild @Wild

Hey man anytime. We all know I'm here to help and have a habit of exceeding expectations each and every time.