God of war

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
my wife just bought me the new gow. I’ve never played any of the other games but from what I’ve seen this one looks fantastic.

I’m downloading the updates now but I’ll post some more after I’ve played a bit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my wife just bought me the new gow. I’ve never played any of the other games but from what I’ve seen this one looks fantastic.

I’m downloading the updates now but I’ll post some more after I’ve played a bit.
enjoy my dude
no idea what game that is, but I know the feeling

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Check this out.

I only dabble in one game

addiction can go wild...so I can't even investigate other games, too tempting

but I took a peek and it looks amazing...one continuous camera shot for whole game? that is dope

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Gow is a great series. Even my sister, who basically has not been into video games post NES, loved Gow so much that she used to watch us play for hours and now has bought her own system just to play all the games herself (and she has).

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I’ve been really busy and only been able to play a few hours but so far it reminds me of uncharted mixes with tomb raider mixed with for Honor.

My son and I are very much enjoying it and hopefully will have some time in the next week to play more.

Oct 24, 2015
Great game. Love uncovering the dialogue between them. The visuals and gameplay are top notch. Not to far in because of work but this has to be one of the best games I bought so far. See a lot of replay value.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Great game. Love uncovering the dialogue between them. The visuals and gameplay are top notch. Not to far in because of work but this has to be one of the best games I bought so far. See a lot of replay value.
I thought no we are about half way through now. Some of the boss battles are incredible.

Oct 24, 2015
I thought no we are about half way through now. Some of the boss battles are incredible.
Try immersive mode on the hud settings. Will take away the health bars, map and all hud. I started to play like that and it seems ( at least to myself) that you are able to see treasures better. Gives it a better feel I think. You can also put them on touch. Just touch the pad and hud appears.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Played for about an hour. Got frustrated and rage quit.
Haven't gone back yet.
I generally don't like kids in a storyline. This one is no exception.

Oct 24, 2015
Played for about an hour. Got frustrated and rage quit.
Haven't gone back yet.
I generally don't like kids in a storyline. This one is no exception.
It’s about 25 hour just main story. Give it 2 and a half maybe 3 hrs in and it will change. Ending is good. If you into mythology you will like.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It’s about 25 hour just main story. Give it 2 and a half maybe 3 hrs in and it will change. Ending is good. If you into mythology you will like.
Yea I heard it was long play time. I ain't got that kind of time. I was hoping it was quick like the previous games.
I was told how it ends. Sounds alright.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s very good but I’ve found it gets a bit repetitive after a while (about 30 hours or so). Hasn’t stopped us from playing it though.
Playing on the highest difficulty available until you beat it. Getting fucked up by an ogre and a bunch of Floridians.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Playing on the highest difficulty available until you beat it. Getting fucked up by an ogre and a bunch of Floridians.
We did that for a bit but I don’t have the kind of time it takes to beat some of later guys especially when they’re coming in groups of 6-8. We dropped the difficulty down and I’m really not upset about it. Now that I’m old and have kids / no time when I play I want to enjoy the game not break controllers.

That being said my favorite games are the demon / dark souls and bloodborne which are hard as fuck.