General Goggins and Cam Hanes on my Local hill

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Fuck yeah! Great thread Rambo..working right now but I’ll be back with some questions later

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Love the Willamette Valley, beautiful country.
It'd be my region of choice if I had one.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am actually in that area right now training new medical staff.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
How long does it take to hike or Run this Rambo?

Looks like a nice little spot - I've been traveling the World the past couple years Hiking/Climbing/Running up various spots -- wouldn't mind adding this to my list in 2019.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Looks like a nice little spot - I've been traveling the World the past couple years Hiking/Climbing/Running up various spots -- wouldn't mind adding this to my list in 2019.
Crater Lake is a beautiful run/hike. If you go to the PacNW, let me know. I have many friends up there who hike/climb every weekend.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

this is a bunny hill...probably 2.5 miles of trail to the top...It is a 209 acre living tree museum that is 5 miles off I-5...It does have many many miles of trails but not all are vertical straight shots like the main trail Cam and that dude ran up.

not really a destination on it's own...but Oregon is filled with destinations and trails are everywhere
I see super old people going slow up it walking dogs and guys like Cam carrying 130lb rocks in a backpack to practice packing out Elk(I carry 20lb rock and it kicks my ass lol)
http://www.mountpisgaharboretum.com

The Willamette Valley itself is the treasure...a bountiful long growing season and it is 60 miles from the ocean and 60 miles from the snowy Cascade mountains...so much to see and do that I haven't even come close checking it all out in 25+ years of outdoor activity

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My google is broken, who are those guys?
guys that have been on JRE
Cam Hanes is a bowhunter/endurance athlete who does 200 mile running races and trains year round to be able to pack out 1000lb animals on his back

Goggins is some crazy endurance athlete also...I don't know much about him

Just thought it was funny to see them on the trail I hike up

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That last pic is dope!
This part of the valley gets low cloud cover(marine layer fog) 1 out of 3 mornings, and then it retracts back out to the ocean/coast midday
So if you hike early you can get those views often at sunrise