Lifestyle Going fishing while you suckers work AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Skimmed through two pages of shit posts and didn’t see an fish pics.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Me, wife and daughter all tested positive. Wife and Daughter are feeling better. I've had it for about a week and a half now, but haven't turned the corner yet. Maybe tomorrow. We are all ok though. No one is urgently sick ?
Dang dude.what symptoms you get? Get well soon buddy

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dang dude.what symptoms you get? Get well soon buddy
It's been a long 12 days with a new symptom almost every day. Started with lower back pain. Almost like doms from deadlifting. Then a fever. Followed by upper back muscle soreness. Burning chest like my lungs were on fire. Nausea and acid in my throat. Loss of smell and taste. Chest congestion and labored breathing. This morning I woke up to my eyeballs hurting when I look left and right. Kinda nuts.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's been a long 12 days with a new symptom almost every day. Started with lower back pain. Almost like doms from deadlifting. Then a fever. Followed by upper back muscle soreness. Burning chest like my lungs were on fire. Nausea and acid in my throat. Loss of smell and taste. Chest congestion and labored breathing. This morning I woke up to my eyeballs hurting when I look left and right. Kinda nuts.
Jesus christ bruh. Are you receiving any medical care?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you come to visit the inlaws let me know and we'll do some smallmouth fishing up near Jonesboro

I'm sure you could use the break from them
They are actually pretty awesome. But that sounds like a blast! I want to bring our new boat up that way and go check out some of the creeks and stuff up that way. We are in Jonesboro sometimes because my sister in law lives and works there now

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Hold up .

You are telling me that grown men go out fishing for bass?

L
O
L

My god . Have you no dignity.

I would rather be working.