Personal going to see Lindsey Stirling (NY) 12/12 b!tches!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i dont care. im gonna say it. she's got a nice tush!

man i LOVE her music. she's the best

anyone else going? lol

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
holy shbit im so amped up right now. i got tickets to George RR Martins book signing and Lindsey Stirling

your post made me scream out loud laughing

i just threw on some chicekn, died my hair pink, and im once it dries im gonna go over to beedubs and get smashed. so much for work! lol

Missy Cat

Goddess of Chaos, Violence, and ...
Jan 25, 2018
holy shbit im so amped up right now. i got tickets to George RR Martins book signing and Lindsey Stirling

your post made me scream out loud laughing

i just threw on some chicekn, died my hair pink, and im once it dries im gonna go over to beedubs and get smashed. so much for work! lol
Bdubs ya say... pics or it didn't happen
Have fun, Kev

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
i dont care. im gonna say it. she's got a nice tush!

man i LOVE her music. she's the best

anyone else going? lol

I just listened to the links mind blown ... I'll these links with few people I know will love it .... I'm soooo jealous Kev ... soooo happy 4 u

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just listened to the links mind blown ... I'll these links with few people I know will love it .... I'm soooo jealous Kev ... soooo happy 4 u
yeah, she's unreal. if you use pandora, create a "lindsey stirling" station and tailor it as you may. a lot of cool piano, cello, violin stype stuff will pop up

and a lot of other greta songs by lindsey. i dont know their names though because i listen to themk usually while skating (pandora)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Missy Cat @Missy Cat nit sure if you actally.listened to those songs or you're just being friendly. But this one popped up on my home scree. I can't even recall which it is, but I recognize it's name and know I love it. But to listen now

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
Missy Cat @Missy Cat nit sure if you actally.listened to those songs or you're just being friendly. But this one popped up on my home scree. I can't even recall which it is, but I recognize it's name and know I love it. But to listen now
Lol. I think u know me better than that I only day what I mean and yes I did listen to them and they r now in both personal and public playlists... I will listen to the one u posted here next .... I love song recommendations... music is life

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
yeah, she's unreal. if you use pandora, create a "lindsey stirling" station and tailor it as you may. a lot of cool piano, cello, violin stype stuff will pop up

and a lot of other greta songs by lindsey. i dont know their names though because i listen to themk usually while skating (pandora)
I need to get back to pandora, I haven't used it in a while...

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
Wow... listening to it now.... loving it... the artistic way the video is made, nice ... I love music...