General Going Vegetarian

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Starting today. Not a decision based on ethics, just want to see how a vegetarian diet affects my energy/health/penis turgidity. I watched that James Wilks doc on Netflix the other day, and I decided to try it out.

Any vegetarians on here with recipes/advice? S @Super Dave ?

I’m in the kitchen winging it. Just vibing.
10399186-7772-4F40-A9AF-BC3230C65325.jpeg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you wanna see some chicken nuggets pop up on those noodles you call arms I'd suggest eating more meat if anything.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Starting today. Not a decision based on ethics, just want to see how a vegetarian diet affects my energy/health/penis turgidity. I watched that James Wilks doc on Netflix the other day, and I decided to try it out.

Any vegetarians on here with recipes/advice? S @Super Dave ?

I’m in the kitchen winging it. Just vibing.
View attachment 40744
how come you mentioned that its not based on ethics?

you dont believe vegeterianism is more ethical? or you just didnt want dorks here to get on your case?

its rhetorical. i know that even if health is your primary reason, the ethical side was a factor and a benefit as well. because you're a good person

im a vegetarian at heart. so im a good person too lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

you dont believe vegeterianism is more ethical? or you just didnt want dorks here to get on your case?

its rhetorical. i know that even if health is your primary reason, the ethical side was a factor and a benefit as well. because you're a good person

I mention it because health was the motivating factor and I’m trying it out to see if I notice a difference. It wasn’t an ethical decision because I’m not against eating meat. I like the animals we eat to be treated as humanely as possible, but I guess I’m agnostic about meat eating, and I don’t have a moral dilemma eating meat. If I go to someone’s house and they are serving meat I will eat it.
I get your point on ethics though and I do think from an environmental perspective, people eating less meat is beneficial.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least we won't have to look at those shitty hotdogs anymore

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Vegetarian and veganism aren't any more ethical than eating meat.