General Gold name= homo of the month

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hereby decree that a gold name be awarded to the most homosexual poster of the month

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just a service update.

-regulator DoS

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think we're covered, retroactively for the month of July with lady Hands bling.

M

member 3289

Oh look who has a gold name...

Took you long enough to see
You're lucky you're not on ignore with all the shitposting you do, so it's a wonder I saw it at all.

But 1/100 times you actually make me laugh, so I keep you off ignore for those rare instances.

M

member 3289

I'll tag you in 99 posts, so you don't miss it
Please don't. Blowing up my alerts feed with nonsense is the easiest way for you to get sent to my ignore list. Remember that guy who dedicated a full hour of his life to shitbombing me with post ratings?

Yeah he's still on my ignore list, and probably never coming off it.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It might be wise for everyone to tag him in every post to make sure he doesn't miss anything funny
I can't participate unfortunately, lady Hands has me on ignore :(

I miss him. He was fun while it lasted. If I could take all the shitposting I aimed at him back I would.

#repenttosquirrelfists

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
"I can't participate unfortunately, lady Hands has me on ignore :(

I miss him. He was fun while it lasted. If I could take all the shitposting I aimed at him back I would.

#repenttosquirrelfists" -seekntruth

seems like a heartfelt apology to me, @conor mcgregor nut hugger maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Please don't. Blowing up my alerts feed with nonsense is the easiest way for you to get sent to my ignore list. Remember that guy who dedicated a full hour of his life to shitbombing me with post ratings?

Yeah he's still on my ignore list, and probably never coming off it.
That is impressive

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger I have a challenge for you.

Let's bet on a fight. If I win I get to pick 5 users on your list and you have to un ignore them for 30 days (we can adjust the time period if you like) if you win you pick 5 posters I have to ignore for the time period.

What say ye ? Ye damned streak of piss!

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Let's bet on a fight. If I win I get to pick 5 users on your list and you have to un ignore them for 30 days (we can adjust the time period if you like) if you win you pick 5 posters I have to ignore for the time period.

Well with your history of picking fights, I'm doomed to both ya'lls ignore lists. FML

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

& if he's truly a person of sturdy moral character he'll take Conor & you get Floyd

M

member 3289

I only have 8 people on my ignore list so you're gonna have to make the number smaller (like, say, 3).

There's only so much shitposting I can take.