Good Anecdote stories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Trying to create some discussion/conversation here. This site is very new and I think the only way to build it is to make a conscious effort to interact, create threads/post and try to get more outsiders to register and join the discussion.

That being said-

The year is 1997(ish)
On a Saturday evening, I was supposed to meet up with my friend Tanner. His mom was gone, we had the whole house to ourselves, we were going to invite a couple girls over. Instead, he invited his girlfriend and chose to be with her. As a consolation prize, he said, "Here, I'll let you borrow my truck for the night, just have it back by morning".

I was 18, never had a license or a car, so that was a good trade off.

FF to the evening time, I'm in Richardson a suburb out of Dallas Tx. There's a high school party going on, I attend.
Also, let me back up a little bit and preface this story-
I was living with a friend and his mom at the time, having my senior year at the local High School(Pearce). That day I had purchased a half pound of weed, as i was a self proclaimed "street pharmacist".

So, I'm at the party and although i'd only been attending the HS for a semester, b/c I was a street pharmacist, everyone knew me. I busted out some weed, rolled an L, and we were all smoking. Too many heads on my blunt though, so I grab two friends to go blaze just us.

We are in a residential zone, smoking a blunt. Jay Z's "Money Cash Hoes" song comes on-I LOVE IT. (it was new at the time)

I wanted to turn the system up in the truck, but it had loud base so I decided to take the smoke trip on the streets so we can bump Jay Z Loud and Proud.

Me, two other guys in a truck that's not mine, I have no license, half a pound of weed in a cd notebook case, blunt in hand. I realize I'm super low on gas. Startled(again, I didn't drive much so I panicked), I changed lanes without looking to approach a nearby Exxon.

My friends-"Dude, you just cut someone off". Because the sound system in the truck is so loud, there was no rear view mirror. I turned my head around-It was a COP!!!
FUCK!!

(Please don't turn the lights on, please don't turn the lights on)
The lights come on!

FUCK FUCK

Heart is Racing!
In my head I'm thinking-"If I pull over, for sure I'm getting arrested and getting busted. However if I try to outrun them, I might get away, but if I don't, even more trouble".
As I'm weight out the options, the cop turns his siren on.

The truth? I'll tell you.
What I actually said, "Fuck I can't get caught Fuck I can't get caught". What my friends say they heard, and what I let them tell people they heard, "D got this crazy look in his eyes and he said Fuck the Cops Fuck the Cops"

cont........

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I take a pull from the blunt, toss it out the window, and GUN IT, Pedal to the metal!!
Both of my friends scream like little bitches-"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" they screamed

The best part? The "Exxon" I was originally going to pull into, it's connected to a Wendy's and all of us High School kids used to refer to it as the "Wexxon". Whenever parties ended and people wanted a hang out spot to go figure out where to go next, everyone would always go to the Wexxon.

I didn't know this at the time, but like 20 of my high school friends, most of them from the party early on, were at that Wexxon when....

This black Chevy SS Truck comes barrelling through the gas station's parking lot, tires screeching, friends screaming. Apparently all my friends who had no idea that they actually KNEW who was in this police chase were all like, "Yeah, fuck the police, outrun them black truck"

Knowing I was low on gas and not going to go far, I quickly pulled into a nearby apartment complex. As the truck was screeching to a halt, I reached behind me, grabbed the cd notebook case full of half a pound of weed, and I kid you not MMACOMMUNITY friends, THAT MOMENT, I would have beat Hussain Bolt in a 100/200meter dash.

I was gone, Booked it!

That night I swore I was going to be on COPs with a dog biting my leg. I was on the run on foot for hours, waiting 10-15minutes to cross a busy road just to make sure there were absolutely NO cars on either side, b/c if one of the cars happened to be a police, I was fucked.

I lost my bearings and climbed on top of someone's roof to look for a nearby Church steeple that I could recognize and find my bearings. Found the church, and at that time there was a Tom Thumb open 24hrs. Made my way to Tom Thumb, called my friend who had thrown the party earlier that night, and he came and picked me up.

I took him to where I had "hid" the cd notebook of weed(because I thought for sure I was going to be caught and didn't want to be caught with evidence), I reached in and grabbed a big ass handful of weed and gave it to him for picking me up and bailing me out of his mess I had gotten myself into.

cont.....

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
My two friends had stayed there, said there was like 6 cop cars on the scene, several police. One of them fucked up and said my first name(real) and that I had just dropped out of Pearce(which was true).

However another friend overheard one cop tell anotoher, "I think it's domingo rodriquez a local mexican car thief".

My friend Tanner had to pay$125 to get his truck out of the impound, as well as go through an interrigation on how someone had the keys to his truck.

2nd best part-I lay low for a week, not talking to hardly anyone. You know how high school is, by then EVERYONE had heard that the guy in the black truck was ME.

The following Saturday I go to the next big HS party, and I tell you, when I walk in that mother fucker, I'm a Fucking CELEBRITY! "D's Here!! Everyone, D's here!"

I had girls I had never even talk to, fine ass ones go up to me, touch me gently on the shoulder and be like, "I heard what you did, you are So Bad". And I just ate that shit up and played it so cool like...."I had to do what I had to do".

Arguably the craziest shit I've ever done in my life!! Never got in any trouble for it!!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Frat version-as a teen, I was in a borrowed truck without a license, had half a lb of weed on me, two friends in the truck when i had a cop put his lights on. Instead of pulling over I ran, changed it to on foot, ended up getting away with no trouble. Came to the next high school party as a fucking celebrity as my get away happened in front of most all of my entire friends from that HS.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
What are some of ya'lls stories? They don't have to be about you, could be about a friend or just a great story you heard that you can share.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cool story. I read the frat version. Very cool that you got away with it.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
It's great I got away with it! Really cool it happened in front of so many witnesses too.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
haha awesome. i read the long version. thats hilarious man. how long was the police chase? a few minutes or a quick turn and you ran?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've got a shitload of good one's from my youth (age 16-28ish), so I'll give you all a list of story titles to choose from and I'll tell the one's you're interested in.

- 4th of July car crash
- Head in mom & dad's kitchen
- Tag team behind sports bar
- Crippled a bitch
- Fart goes bad
- Catfish and carpet
- Broke shins
- Paperboy nearly paralyzed
- Applebees Manager

Take your pick. Promise they will be all be 100% truthful tales.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
fart goes bad works for me. then im voting tag team behind sports bar

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
FART GOES BAD:

My Senior year in HS, me and three teammates (friends) leave a summer basketball workout and head to a pizza joint named Steve's Pizza King. I eat an entire 14" pepperoni and mushroom pizza (greasy as hell) and drink about 3 cokes. As we're leaving, there's a dude (early 20's) and his girlfriend sitting at a table right next to the door, eating. I decide that it would be funny to rip a big ass fart and cropdust them as I walk by. So I get right up next to their table, go to push this huge fart out. Problem is, I shit down both legs when I did it. Literally.

So I just keep walking, push the door open and go outside. My buddies follow behind me in tears. Laughing their asses off.

My buddy had drove, and he says "you ain't getting in my car with shit all over you motherfucker". So I tell them to meet me around back with the car. I walk back behind the restaurant, take my warmups, shorts, boxers, and socks off and throw them all in the dumpster. Get in the car with nothing but a t-shirt and high tops on, and sat on a towel. We drove to my buddies house and he brings me out a pack of wet wipes, some boxers, and a pair of shorts. I get cleaned and dressed in his car. Get in my car and drive home.

This story still gets brought up to this day. Luckily, there were no picture phones at the time.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
January 11 2014 -- Sitting around the fire tonight, I was asked if I'd ever want to marry a Pygmy, because I’d been made family, and I was questioning them about their culture, including marriage. They told me if I fell in love with someone, I'd have to bring my sister to the brother, in an exchange for his sister. Now, he’d have a cultural obligation to take my sister as to not deny me my right to love...Basically, you want to find your wife first and fast --you get no objections in the exchange even if she isn't all that attractive, has a conflicting personality with yours, or is just not your type, etc.

“Well, I’m engaged to be married, so I am not able to marry a Pygmy," I told the elders. Since we were already deep into this crazy conversation about marriage, I thought I’d ask.
"I don't have a sister, so what would I do then if I wanted to get married?"
The elders sat around the fire and discussed this seriously for a moment. They all started nodding in agreement and the chief, Jayloowah, looked at me and said, "We'd take your cousin!"
"Well, we are in another predicament,” I said. “I only have two female cousins out of 10 and one is already married, and the other is too young to marry." These old men looked around at each other like that was CRAZY and unheard of.

They sat around discussing this, as I listened to the fire crackle and gazed at the sparks float up out of the flames. I could hear one elder's tone change, and his cadence grew faster while he gave what looked like a peace sign. This time they all eagerly agreed.
Chief Jayloowah, my grandfather, looked over the toasty campfire and said, "We discussed what we'd take in exchange for you to have a wife if you don't have a sister, or a cousin to exchange. (While he is motioning the peace sign too me he continued,) The brother would agree to settle for TWO CHICKENS!"

I tried to fight back a smile, as I didn’t want to disrespect them. But as I nodded, just a hint of a grin escaped my lips. It was well received by the elders, who began to have a big laugh with me, until it was time to head back to our huts and sleep for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n28681 said:
January 11 2014 -- Sitting around the fire tonight, I was asked if I'd ever want to marry a Pygmy, because I’d been made family, and I was questioning them about their culture, including marriage. They told me if I fell in love with someone, I'd have to bring my sister to the brother, in an exchange for his sister. Now, he’d have a cultural obligation to take my sister as to not deny me my right to love...Basically, you want to find your wife first and fast --you get no objections in the exchange even if she isn't all that attractive, has a conflicting personality with yours, or is just not your type, etc.

“Well, I’m engaged to be married, so I am not able to marry a Pygmy," I told the elders. Since we were already deep into this crazy conversation about marriage, I thought I’d ask.
The elders sat around the fire and discussed this seriously for a moment. They all started nodding in agreement and the chief, Jayloowah, looked at me and said, "We'd take your cousin!"
"Well, we are in another predicament,” I said. “I only have two female cousins out of 10 and one is already married, and the other is too young to marry." These old men looked around at each other like that was CRAZY and unheard of.

They sat around discussing this, as I listened to the fire crackle and gazed at the sparks float up out of the flames. I could hear one elder's tone change, and his cadence grew faster while he gave what looked like a peace sign. This time they all eagerly agreed.
Chief Jayloowah, my grandfather, looked over the toasty campfire and said, "We discussed what we'd take in exchange for you to have a wife if you don't have a sister, or a cousin to exchange. (While he is motioning the peace sign too me he continued,) The brother would agree to settle for TWO CHICKENS!"

I tried to fight back a smile, as I didn’t want to disrespect them. But as I nodded, just a hint of a grin escaped my lips. It was well received by the elders, who began to have a big laugh with me, until it was time to head back to our huts and sleep for the night.
Amazing...thanks for sharing Justin. Love these stories man.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
When I was b just a itty bitty boy aka 18 Mmaend many of my meat head buddies would attend the little 500 which is a bicycle race held At IU campus...there were a few pro fighters before they are pro with me..We decided to meet some chicks at a frat party..in which one of the girls I was meetings, brother was in the frat.. Upon arriving at this 12 kegger yea 12 fucking kegs..mind you this is one the largest party weekends on campus of the year...Any ways we get the party immediately were can tell the frat members are not happy to say the least..It's me and half the IU wrestling team...we start drinking and kind of get out own little corner and settle in.

About an hour goes by and Patrick Ewing jr arrives at the party in his baby ble escalade and all the girls start making a scene trying too go talk to him..my friend who was wrestling at the time at IU says "i don't see the big deal they only want him cuz his daddy is famous" mind you i don't want to give no names cuz my friend is married and had kids now is no slouch...he's fought TJ dillashaw,Sandro and Korean zombie and was ranked top30 in the world at one point...A frat brother over heard his comment and says "hey mother fucker Patrick's my friend but I'll forgive you if you refill my cup like the bitch you are"

wrong thing to say..dude was knocked cold within ten seconds..next thing i know we are in a full on brawl and let's just say the frat wwasn't the same by the time we left..at one point i look over a one of the HWs on IU wrestling team has 2 turds one on each shoulder doing an WWF back drop..I'm cracking people... Next thing i know i see my buddy yelling "come here motherfucker" and i realize he its chasing Ewing jr to his truck..was fucking hilarious seeing my 5'9 buddy chasing this giant through the crowd.. This where it gets good.

Jr gets in his escalade and burns out..we all get the bright idea start turning cars over..we literally were flipping frat boys cars over left and right..i think it was already6 cars..and when the little500 is going on a lot of people park their car bumper to bumper for city blocks..this got bad..it's fucking adrenaline filled wrestlers start running on the cars for blocks on end..In hindsight i feel bad for fucking up innocent people's cars but it's a done deal...Did I mention a very well known former UFC Hw attended IU and would ride his razor scooter through campus in spandex and not one person ever made a comment

lol..disclaimer this was not the HW with us that night wrecking shit.. I avoided the girls phone calls and luckily r never got in any trouble..A detective did harass me for a year but Iwouldn't return his calls..12years later its still one of the craziest nights ever...i got a LOT this is just one i know you'd guys would enjenjoy.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
D241;n28225 said:
What are some of ya'lls stories? They don't have to be about you, could be about a friend or just a great story you heard that you can share.
Great story D..wish i was your buddy who picked you up lol and that you have big hands no homo lol

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Harlem;n28670 said:
I was 17 years old and leaving for bootcamp in 1 week. I get pulled over and politely greet the police officer in Silverdale, WA. He says hello and asks for my license and registration. I hand it over and ask what seems to be the trouble this evening. He says he'll be right back to explain. He runs my info, sees nothing and comes back to write me a ticket. Apparently, my head light is out. As he shares it, I politely reply, "With all due respect sir, I have a hard time getting a ticket for a bum headlight when yours is out."

SHIT!!! Get the fuck out of here kid.

muahahahaha
I was stationed in Silverdale at the Sub base for 2 years. Fuck that city is boring lol. Ended up just taking the ferry to Seattle every weekend.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I was going to share a story or two until I read Johnnys!! Don't think I could top that lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
teamquestnorth;n28840 said:
I was going to share a story or two until I read Johnnys!! Don't think I could top that lol

LOL yeah that one is nuts!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yea was nuts..I got some Dave Herman stories but I'll respect his privacy lol..at IU he was a savage..he was my friends team mate who said he was fun to go out on the town with...Btw guys flipping cars wasnt new to us..way we looked at it was is you wanna act like a rich prick and belittle us..we will turn your BMW over and there wasn't shit they could do..and pistols were pulled on us but nobody ever used them but some were taken and pistol whipped..we were hellians...put it this way were couldn't go too any major campus and let it be known wee were from new castle cuz they wouldn't let us in lol..not proud of being a dick but i promise 90% was punk hitches starting shit cuz they were use to ppl backing down..last thing you want is a bunch of wrestlers who are drinking mad at you and your buddies cuz ou wanna be a jackass..i wish one of my buddies get their ass on here so they can come in on this madness..I swear fellas uf i want there for some of these voyages i would find it hard to believe..like i said a lot of hoodc wrestlers come out b of my hometwn and anybody who knows how crazy wrestlers can get..idk why we're are just loosr lol..Hell my buddie Jason Gilliam UFC VET was college team mates at Lincoln with te Hughes brohers and he said they would pick cars up and move them and lots of other shit..i was glad heart it wasn't just us doin wild shit lol

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ill post my spring break stab story soon..IT HURT

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
lookoutawhale;n28598 said:
haha awesome. i read the long version. thats hilarious man. how long was the police chase? a few minutes or a quick turn and you ran?

I have no idea how long they looked for me, but I was on the run between alleyways and sides of people's houses for at least 90 minutes.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wish some of you could come visit me and go out..a lot more chill now..just love for yall to hear some of the crazy stories...my lil town is notorious for having rough necks...Theres a reason we are products of MMA pioneer Gary Myers Team Wolf Pack., He can vouch to the fucking craziness we all were responsible for lol it would be me,Jaggers,Hector urbina,bubba Mcdaniel,Anthony lapsley, Nathan Pickle josh Martin,,Gilliam out on Ball State campus chillin..thank god we ever got in much past our mid twenties...Bubba was the voice of reason cuz he nvr drank..thats a motley crue m tellin you

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n28681 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, that's hilarious!! Great story and story telling as well.

Forgive me for being dense, but that last part about the chickens, when you shared a glimpse of a smile and they started laughing, was the proper interpretation that they were joking?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yea D i wondered the same thing..it's cool seeing no matter where you are from people have good sense of humor.