Good Anecdote stories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I think its cool nobody ratted you out D...

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
If I can get to an actual keyboard and not on my phone, ill share the story of me banging a cops wife (didn't know she was married) and the cop getting off duty early...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
teamquestnorth;n28881 said:
If I can get to an actual keyboard and not on my phone, ill share the story of me banging a cops wife (didn't know she was married) and the cop getting off duty early...
In like an OBGYN...I'm learning to use the drag and type method v with my phone..still far from perfect but beats typing LOL...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I got a feeling this gonna be good..love the didn't know she was married disclaimer lol..you was probably like finally get to pay these fuckers back...I love bacon but you was banging in its bed lol..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
DiazIsDeepInside MyTatteredArsehole;n28823 said:
Great story D..wish i was your buddy who picked you up lol and that you have big hands no homo lol

Big hands?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n28612 said:
I've got a shitload of good one's from my youth (age 16-28ish), so I'll give you all a list of story titles to choose from and I'll tell the one's you're interested in.

- 4th of July car crash
- Head in mom & dad's kitchen
- Tag team behind sports bar
- Crippled a bitch
- Fart goes bad
- Catfish and carpet
- Broke shins
- Paperboy nearly paralyzed
- Applebees Manager

Take your pick. Promise they will be all be 100% truthful tales.

Can we have the Crippled a bitch story next?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You said you gave your buddy a big handful of trees lol..hence bigger your hands bigger reward:banana:

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
REVENGE-

I had met this guy who did some floor work for my family. He seemed cool, we exchanged #'s. We hung out at a hip hop show in ft worth one time, and the 2nd time I asked him to hook me up with some weed. Barely knowing this guy, I drove to his house in Garland to pick him up. I rarely was in Garland, and didn't go to his door I just honked my horn when I was out front.

Anyways we go to this GHETTO part of East Dallas, and honestly, I felt worried. I felt like I was going to be jacked. Just me, a dude I barely know, and some very shady people. The guy we were waiting on for the weed was late which made me more nervous. The guy we were waiting on, literally came straight from Mexico past border control. It took like 10 minutes just to unwrap it.

I felt like I was going to be jacked, but I didn't. They gave me a good deal, and off I went, totally relieved, as well as happy.

Fast forward a month or so later.
I meet up with him again to re-up. This time it's "his uncle". On the way, he says he talked to his uncle and his uncle didn't feel good about someone he doesn't know(me) coming into his home. My guy said I could turn around and cancel the deal, or I can just give him the money and he'll do the deal for me. I didn't feel comfortable with that, it's always a no no, but i felt if he wanted to jack me, he could've easily done so the last time. This time I had two friends with me.

So I fronted him like $450 dollars(the last of my income), and he went into an apt complex and never came back. I was jacked, I was livid. I had my friends drive directly back to his grandma's house I had picked him up in front of a month prior. I knocked on the door ready to immediately throw down, but no one answered. I walked around, no one was home. I decided to open the door to see if it was unlocked-it was!! I went inside, no one was home. I wasn't sure what to do-do I smash the place up and cause $500 worth of damage? Do I steal and try to get some money back? Instead, I just took inventory of the house, information like his grandparents names, ssn, bills, caller id phone #'s, etc....

I went to a club that night b/c he had been talking about how he might go there that night. Well, he didn't show. I woke up the next day happy for 1 second, until I realized/remembered the day before actually happened, and I had no money thanks to this fuck! I HAD to get my revenge in order for me to sleep well.

That day, I did some Super Crazy Shit. My bad ass down ass mexican girlfriend at the time, had a brother who was the GM for a car dealership. He had given her the paper license plates that new cars have, not registered as long as it's within a certain marked date. We covered up license plate with a fake one, drove to Garland.
This was the 2nd time I was at his house(3rd if you count when i honked to pick him up the first time). No one was home, but the guy's truck was parked out back. He had told me how he LOVED this truck and had done some stuff to it.

Well, I had filled up a gas can of gasoline, and I set that bitch on fire. While I was pooring gas in the bed of the truck, my mexican g/f was filling the gas tank with tied paper napkins and trying to light it on fire. I had discovered a back sliding window to the truck was unlocked, so i slid it and started pouring gasoline inside the interior of the truck.

The moment I caused spark, up in flames the bed of the truck went, like 4-6ft high flames. My arm hairs and eyebrows were burned! The sound, heat, and appearance of the flames spooked my g/f out, so I finished lighting the napkins and we hopped in her car and left!

Part 2 ......................

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
As we drove away, i wanted to get rid of the remaining gas just in case we got pulled over i didn't want to be suspicious. We pulled over not that far from the house, and I saw a cloud of smoke 50ft in the air. That was from ME!! I had done that! Freaked me out, we drove away passing multiple firetrucks and police.

A week goes by, and I start getting these weird phone calls, from girls of names I don't know pretending they know me. Finally I figure it out when one of the girl's ask me if I drive a car(describing my g/f's car), and I let out a chuckle. That's when the guy whose truck I blew up was on the line and he picked up and screamed, "you blew up my truck mother fucker!!! I'm going to blow up your camaro!!!"

There was a couple more phone calls the next couple days. When he tried to get me to confess, I never did, and I had told him-"Shane, I don't know how many people you've pissed off to want to blow up your truck, but as far as I'm concerned, you stole $450 dollars from me, and my revenge hasn't begun, and it will not end until my knuckles are cracking your skull!!"

The best part-
The next phone call he made to me, threatening me, I told him in a very calm, confident tone-"Shane, I want you to listen to me, and listen to me carefully. Like i said before, my revenge hasn't even begun. It would be a shame if something happened to your trophy room with all your motocross trophies. Or if something happened to your grandparents room, although one would have to watch where they step with all the laundry scattered all over the floor. It would be a shame if something happened to that big screen tv in the living room. Like I said, my revenge will not end, until I'm cracking your skull. Go ahead and blow up my car, but if you think I wont retaliate, you better think again. It may not be today, it may not be next week, but one night, when you're sleeping, I might be standing over you ready to get my revenge. Think about that, sleep tight." I hung up, and that fucker NEVER called me ever again LOL

imagine someone who is pissed off at you because you stole hundreds of dollars from them, you believe 100% they blew up your truck, you know 100% you have never invited them into your home, and now this person is detailing the smallest details of the inside of your home, telling you in a confident angry tone, that their revenge hasn't even begun.....
Talk about putting fear into someone :)

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
D241;28875 said:
Dude, that's hilarious!! Great story and story telling as well.

Forgive me for being dense, but that last part about the chickens, when you shared a glimpse of a smile and they started laughing, was the proper interpretation that they were joking?
Thanks bro!

Oh, and good question, but I hope it's not how most people will interpret it... It really WAS the dowry price! Two chickens for the bride price!

Maybe I need to change something up? Suggestion? It's going in my book and the manuscript is due Monday.

This is a sneak preview I probably wasn't supposed to give :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Good stuff Wren...And D2 that was good imagery...great point, how many people has that scrum bag ripped off ya know? Keep them coming..Ill post my m Springbreak stabbing when I got time..you know it's hell for me to get a decent paragraph with these sausage fingers lol

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
D241;n28988 said:
Where is Johnny's story?
First page broski...its almost as crazy s your revenge story lol..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
D241;n28893 said:
Can we have the Crippled a bitch story next?

I lived in a townhouse with a friend of mine...living room and kitchen was downstairs, and our 2 bedrooms and a bathroom was upstairs. We go out clubbing one night and I pick up this readhead chic and bring her back. My buddy brings her friend home. I get to fucking this chic and I was so hammered that I couldn't nut. I had this chics legs pinned behind her head, hate fucking her for probably 25-30 straight minutes...same position. I finally bust one and roll over...she gets up to go to the bathroom, but apparently her legs were jello from me having them pinned for so long. She takes one step and face plants - Ric Flair style...then proceeds to crawl down the hallway to the bathroom. I'm laughing my ass off, she's laughing and telling me to stop laughing...and she had to crawl past my roommates door (which was open). My roommate yells from his room "damn, what'd you do? Cripple this bitch?" We all lost it then.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I Wild Each It;n29194 said:
I lived in a townhouse with a friend of mine...living room and kitchen was downstairs, and our 2 bedrooms and a bathroom was upstairs. We go out clubbing one night and I pick up this readhead chic and bring her back. My buddy brings her friend home. I get to fucking this chic and I was so hammered that I couldn't nut. I had this chics legs pinned behind her head, hate fucking her for probably 25-30 straight minutes...same position. I finally bust one and roll over...she gets up to go to the bathroom, but apparently her legs were jello from me having them pinned for so long. She takes one step and face plants - Ric Flair style...then proceeds to crawl down the hallway to the bathroom. I'm laughing my ass off, she's laughing and telling to stop laughing...and she had to crawl past my roommates door (which was open). My roommate yells from his room "damn, what'd you do? Cripple this bitch?" We all lost it then.
Ol whiskey ey...

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
DiazIsDeepInside MyTatteredArsehole;n29184 said:
First page broski...its almost as crazy s your revenge story lol..

A different thread? I can't see any post by Johnny on this thread on the first page.

Also, lol @ criple bitch story. Bragging rights and funny. I think this should be a mmacommunity goal for any single(or unfaithful) dudes who fuck a girl, you need to see if you can deep dick the bitch IWEI steelo. Anyone to get a picture of crawling crippled bitch gets Gold name legendary status here for life.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
D241;n29316 said:
A different thread? I can't see any post by Johnny on this thread on the first page.

Also, lol @ criple bitch story. Bragging rights and funny. I think this should be a mmacommunity goal for any single(or unfaithful) dudes who fuck a girl, you need to see if you can deep dick the bitch IWEI steelo. Anyone to get a picture of crawling crippled bitch gets Gold name legendary status here for life.
I am johnny hughes D2..aka ECC170 aka Diaz

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's the IU car flipping story..

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When I was in my early 20s I had a good size crew of buddies who all got into street bikes, at the time I was riding a 1998 TL1000R. We liked to head down to an area in Fort Langley were there is a section of short but very tight and fun set of turns and just bomb around after getting super baked.

So this time out its me 3 and good friends going and it usually turns into a sort of competition once the turns start. I'm in the front as the corners come up so i get focused and push myself in hopes to get as much space between me and them strictly for bragging rights. As I'm coming into the sharpest turn of the bunch, a left hander, another bike appears coming in the opposite direction and I see him right before the apex and we both acknowledge each other for a split second, bad idea.

Now if anybody here rides you know that the bike goes where you look,period. I wiggle a bit coming out but I'm still feeling fast and I know the next few turns are not as tough so I hammer it on and keep going. Once the turns are done and the road straightens out I look in my mirror and see nobody so I'm thinking " fuck ya, I smoked them....." all while smiling under my helmet. 5 seconds later still nobody so again my head swells. The 3rd mirror check is followed quickly with a shoulder check and i see nothing, I know I'm good but my buddies can ride just as good.

I slow to almost a halt and look over my shoulder again confused so I do a 180. As soon as I straighten out I see a small black cloud of smoke coming just beyond the trees I was riding through. VISOR DOWN AND THROTTLE FULL!! As I approach the scene becomes clear. Its one of my best friends on his back writhing in pain as his R6 is engulfed in flames and the bike right beside it is the guys who eyes I met with minutes before.

Flames are at least 20' high, my buddy looks to be a mess, the other rider is standing motionless beside his wreck of a bike and my 3 other friends are trying to figure out what to do while tires and the radiator are bursting from the heat. My one buddy was aspiring to be a firefighter at the time so he was pretty calm considering and was just keeping my friend who's hurt talking to see what he was feeling and do his best to assess.

Now out come the neighbors and this is a farming community so they look like inbred hillbillies and they are certain that its a good idea to remove the helmet, WRONG. thankfully they called 911 as they came over so fire and ambulance were on the scene in a decent amount of time and we follow Nick to the hospital behind the ambulance. He checked out just fine and only needed 4 stitches or something but his bike and helmet were destroyed and the doctor had to cut his leather jacket off.

The officer involved now is a female so she goes right onto mother hen mode starting to lecture us on how deadly these bikes are and what were we thinking and so on. I was concerned about my friend obviously so I had to call her out, can't remember what was said but she left us alone quickly.

TBH the worst part was me making the phone call to his mom and being all "Hi Patty......Ok just stay cool here ok? I'm here at the hospital with your boy and someone almost killed him but he's going to be just fine" At first she lost it but after a minute of reassuring her she got it together and was just happy he didn't die. We had awesome times on bikes for years, I'll try to put up another one later.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
damn, that was a good story. not really funny or embarrassing like others, but intense none the less.

also, the enter button is your friend :) spaces

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^^ I hate how it jams up my spaces. I talked to Splinty about it as my posts will almost always mash up no matter what I do amdni have to edit.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, Johnny//ecc's post was nuts. Although my stories are wild, they are not normal for me. They are situations that I got myself into that, I don't know what the fuck i was thinking and how i didn't get caught. That dude though, his normal crazy is much higher than mine lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n29407 said:
When I was in my early 20s I had a good size crew of buddies who all got into street bikes, at the time I was riding a 1998 TL1000R. We liked to head down to an area in Fort Langley were there is a section of short but very tight and fun set of turns and just bomb around after getting super baked.

So this time out its me 3 and good friends going and it usually turns into a sort of competition once the turns start. I'm in the front as the corners come up so i get focused and push myself in hopes to get as much space between me and them strictly for bragging rights. As I'm coming into the sharpest turn of the bunch, a left hander, another bike appears coming in the opposite direction and I see him right before the apex and we both acknowledge each other for a split second, bad idea.

Now if anybody here rides you know that the bike goes where you look,period. I wiggle a bit coming out but I'm still feeling fast and I know the next few turns are not as tough so I hammer it on and keep going. Once the turns are done and the road straightens out I look in my mirror and see nobody so I'm thinking " fuck ya, I smoked them....." all while smiling under my helmet. 5 seconds later still nobody so again my head swells. The 3rd mirror check is followed quickly with a shoulder check and i see nothing, I know I'm good but my buddies can ride just as good.

I slow to almost a halt and look over my shoulder again confused so I do a 180. As soon as I straighten out I see a small black cloud of smoke coming just beyond the trees I was riding through. VISOR DOWN AND THROTTLE FULL!! As I approach the scene becomes clear. Its one of my best friends on his back writhing in pain as his R6 is engulfed in flames and the bike right beside it is the guys who eyes I met with minutes before.

Flames are at least 20' high, my buddy looks to be a mess, the other rider is standing motionless beside his wreck of a bike and my 3 other friends are trying to figure out what to do while tires and the radiator are bursting from the heat. My one buddy was aspiring to be a firefighter at the time so he was pretty calm considering and was just keeping my friend who's hurt talking to see what he was feeling and do his best to assess.

Now out come the neighbors and this is a farming community so they look like inbred hillbillies and they are certain that its a good idea to remove the helmet, WRONG. thankfully they called 911 as they came over so fire and ambulance were on the scene in a decent amount of time and we follow Nick to the hospital behind the ambulance. He checked out just fine and only needed 4 stitches or something but his bike and helmet were destroyed and the doctor had to cut his leather jacket off.

The officer involved now is a female so she goes right onto mother hen mode starting to lecture us on how deadly these bikes are and what were we thinking and so on. I was concerned about my friend obviously so I had to call her out, can't remember what was said but she left us alone quickly.

TBH the worst part was me making the phone call to his mom and being all "Hi Patty......Ok just stay cool here ok? I'm here at the hospital with your boy and someone almost killed him but he's going to be just fine" At first she lost it but after a minute of reassuring her she got it together and was just happy he didn't die. We had awesome times on bikes for years, I'll try to put up another one later.

Damn that is a crazy story Bird, Your buddy is lucky man. Fuuuucccccckkkk bikes. I never liked them...not because I didn't think they were cool or fun, but because I didn't trust other people's driving.