General Good Canadian Music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Can you recommend some good Canadian music songs everyone should know about?

Old, new, all genres please tell me the specific song title so I can listen to it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I don't normally listen to stuff like this but the music part is actually kind of good.
Good statement. Hopefully this will keep you out of the Canadian Gulag. Chad Kroeger and Geddy Lee are Canadian heroes.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
They play this on friday nights on the retro radio night. I remember driving home flipping through the radio and this came on and I was like "ooooo this song is so cool!" This is easily the coolest song ever.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Good statement. Hopefully this will keep you out of the Canadian Gulag. Chad Kroeger and Geddy Lee are Canadian heroes.
Is nickleback really a Canadian music legend or is that a joke? I have been under the impression that is a joke but rush definitely is a respected musician.

I can understand why pearl jam was so loved but nickleback is no comparison. Music is flat and his voice is scratchy and not melodic at all. No offense.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is nickleback really a Canadian music legend or is that a joke? I have been under the impression that is a joke but rush definitely is a respected musician.

I can understand why pearl jam was so loved but nickleback is no comparison. Music is flat and his voice is scratchy and not melodic at all. No offense.
Nickelback is as Canadian as the mullet haircut.