GOOD GUY MARK HUNT DOES INCREDIBLE GESTURE FOR SERIOUSLY ILL UFC LEGEND MARK COLEMAN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/good-gu...r-seriously-ill-ufc-legend-mark-coleman/17288

With all the bad press MMA fighters have been getting lately, it's good to see that some of them aren't PED-using, Satan-worshippers.

How can you not like Mark Hunt? The Kiwi might be known for knocking fools out inside the cage, but in his personal life, he seems to be one of the nicest people on the planet.

The MMA community was rocked during the week when the first ever UFC heavyweight champion reached out online. It was revealed that Mark "The Hammer" Coleman was in hospital awaiting surgery on his hip but it had been delayed as doctors discovered it was heavily infected.

Coleman's buddy and former UFC fighter Wes Sims set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for the former fighter, as he was unable to pay for his medical expenses. As is often the case with professional fighters, retired life didn't treat him so well.

Donations came flooding in online to help one of the pioneers of the sport and there was one donation in particular, that drew some attention.

UFC heavyweight Mark Hunt made a $5,000 contribution to the fund and left a touching message to show support for the former champ.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I want to meet someone that has anything bad to say about Mark Hunt so I can punch them in the dick.

My dick punches have devastating power.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
what a wonderful person! people like hunt are so rare. that's a guy i'd love to get to hang out with. i'd even eat that shit KFC food, if that's what he wanted.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Legends gonna legend...props on helping another legend..HUNT is he fucking man...that's a ton of money for a fighter to donate...

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
He can't be that well off, so 5k is a serious donation. Ko artist, silent philosopher, philanthropist...Mark Hunt.