General Good gypo fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
A real gypsy would have bashed 'im upside the head with a six-string(acoustic), taken off his black hat and thrown 3 silver coins at his foe while his lady whaled to the sound of flamenco, my friend.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knew a guy called Dave when I was a young teen, lived opposite my grandma.

He was from Scotland but his mother had Romany roots and would proudly claim to be gipsy. She also had cancer. Anyways she had this kid called Dave and his dad passed away, and she had a relationship with a new chap who never really connected with Dave. In fact they hated each other. I diddnt see it but during one of thier argument Dave ran outside and started beating the shit out of his step dad car, finishing with him standing on the bonnet and delivering a missile dropkick through the windshield.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
These guys are tough, the winner tough, with legit skills. Ive known a few guys who were on that level and never trained, just super athletic guys, hard upbringings and insanely aggressive.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
These guys are tough, the winner tough, with legit skills. Ive known a few guys who were on that level and never trained, just super athletic guys, hard upbringings and insanely aggressive.
I knew another person, called will. Dude was insane and violent. And racist (you would like him)

He had a black dude for a next door neighbor and instantly hated him and never spoke to him ( when I heard this story I just shut up and listened, will is legit like begbie)

So on Christmas day he went and knocked on his door and when he answered he punched him.

Never spoke to the guy in his life.

Did time for it.

And was bragging about it when he told the story. Fucking Looney toons out there.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knew another person, called will. Dude was insane and violent. And racist (you would like him)

He had a black dude for a next door neighbor and instantly hated him and never spoke to him ( when I heard this story I just shut up and listened, will is legit like begbie)

So on Christmas day he went and knocked on his door and when he answered he punched him.

Never spoke to the guy in his life.

Did time for it.

And was bragging about it when he told the story. Fucking Looney toons out there.
He had a weird tick as well, his face was always doing some weird shit.

He's fucking crazy I'm glad I live on another continent now.