Lifestyle Good ideas for company name?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm trying with the idea of starting a company, I've got a job as a contractor and I'm currently investigating all the different ways I can be paid. One of which is directly to my company account. The only employee of my company would be me. I'd be the CEO and chief regulator. I know! Pretty cool .

I'm struggling with what I would call it tho. That's the most important part to me, I want to run a company that has a cool name, preferably one with an inside joke that people won't catch.

Suggestions?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What industry?
I'm an aircraft mechanic / technician. In the UK they call me an engineer. I don't have an engineer degree tho, and I'm crossing over into the rail industry. I also did a three day course at blackwater so I like to think of myself as an assassin too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One thing to note tho, I kinda despise the fact that my fellow workmates in the UK call themselves engineers. It bothers me. So engineer cannot be in the title. Unless I get an engineering degree, which I won't, because engineers piss me off because they are stupid

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm an aircraft mechanic / technician. In the UK they call me an engineer. I don't have an engineer degree tho, and I'm crossing over into the rail industry. I also did a three day course at blackwater so I like to think of myself as an assassin too.
Hmm. Let me think.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's worth noting that I don't want rail or aero in the title either.

I'm good with assassin tho

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy shit. I didn't even think about terminators.

T1k group.

-we terminate the problems
Makes it sound like it's more than just me too. I'd have to put on a girly voice and pretend to be my receptionist when I get calls. This is shaping up to be a funny idea

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So in the meantime I set up an umbrella account with a parent company. My pay will go to them, they do my taxes, national insurance and then pay me. They are also taking out holiday pay (being self employed I'd lose pay if I was sick, so I've got that as a savings account. I won't take sick days)

Over the next few weeks tho I'll be trying to decide if this is a viable venture just doing it myself. I went to the bank earlier to talk to a money person but I forgot the lady who works there is a massive massive Cunt and I hate her and she hates me, so she sent me away saying nobody was available.

I really need to get a new bank, or kill that bitch who works there. Fucking hate her.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should talk with Leigh @Leigh I believe he's in that business.
I did it went like this.

"Hey elrond how is the rail industry? I had a couple questions"

Next thing I knew I woke up pink on a park bench, a sheet of A4 stapled to my forehead with the words "fuck off" scribbled on it.

In elvish.

Last edited by a moderator:

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Have you considered:

Railed Til I'm Pinked?

Or how about "The Pink Caboose"

Seriously, best of luck with your biz!