Good Morning!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's been starved of forum features for so long that he can't comprehend anything other than plain text. He's like a guy from Flatland entering a 3D world.
Isn't that like the Dire Straights music video?

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
He's been starved of forum features for so long that he can't comprehend anything other than plain text. He's like a guy from Flatland entering a 3D world.
You're an exceedingly angry.....I'm not sure your gender. I'm assuming male but you've got one of those unisex names, you know? So I'll just say, angry person.

You don't like me here, I get it. But you can't stay away from me so I'm confused..

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You're an exceedingly angry.....I'm not sure your gender. I'm assuming male but you've got one of those unisex names, you know? So I'll just say, angry person.

You don't like me here, I get it. But you can't stay away from me so I'm confused..
Terrible attempt. Tragic, really.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You should ignore me, huh?

But you just can't bring yourself to it...
Why are you here? You posted lots of negative things about this forum and its members and stated how it must be a crap forum if everyone is trolling on the OG. You told people to "go home".

You're a caricature of a hypocrite. This isn't a forum for someone who keeps making new threads to troll with. You won't get a bite, you'll just keep embarrassing yourself.