Good Morning!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
Ray Rice was committed to Syracuse before we fired Paskwiloni.

Went to Jersey and enrolled in the domestic violence program instead...

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No shit??
I'm standing outside with this girl waiting for a ride and Ray Rice and 3 of his punk friends come walk up to us. I have no idea who he is. They tell me to remember his name because he is gonna be a star running back at this school. Then they are trying to talk shit and make me look bad in front of the girl I was with so I said I doubt you could even beat a white boy like me in a race. I ran a 4.64 in high school. I liked my chances. He accepted and we raced in the fucking Applebees parking lot lol. He started bitching about his shoes and now I am obviously gloating and walking around with my hands in the air and all his friends try surrounded me and shit getting up in my face. The manager come outside thankfully and said they were calling the police and they left. Ray Rice was always a punk ass bitch.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm standing outside with this girl waiting for a ride and Ray Rice and 3 of his punk friends come walk up to us. I have no idea who he is. They tell me to remember his name because he is gonna be a star running back at this school. Then they are trying to talk shit and make me look bad in front of the girl I was with so I said I doubt you could even beat a white boy like me in a race. I ran a 4.64 in high school. I liked my chances. He accepted and we raced in the fucking Applebees parking lot lol. He started bitching about his shoes and now I am obviously gloating and walking around with my hands in the air and all his friends try surrounded me and shit getting up in my face. The manager come outside thankfully and said they were calling the police and they left. Ray Rice was always a punk ass bitch.
Him being a dick doesn't surprise me. Racing in the Applebees parking lot however, lol. What a prick.

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good thing the manager came out or he probably would've beaten the fuck out of your girlfriend. Also, what kind of idiot challenges a horse to a footrace?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ugly but we're up 17-10. Sooooo many stupid ass mistakes today by our offense. Defense keeping us in it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who gives a fuck about early season college ball when the Jays and Yankees have a double header today?
Are you kidding me broseph? College football FTW!!

And just like that, we give up a 100 yard kick off return and its tied 17 all.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Are you kidding me broseph? College football FTW!!

And just like that, we give up a 100 yard kick off return and its tied 17 all.
September baseball > September NCAA football and I say that as someone who loves me some college ball, but week 2 doesn't mean anything.

Also:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
September baseball > September NCAA football and I say that as someone who loves me some college ball, but week 2 doesn't mean anything.

Also:

Every game means something in college football :)

And now we're fucked. Interception and a run back to our 30.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The dude is so mad. He is going through all my posts to give optimism ratings. lol
Lets ALL stop baiting one another. This isnt fun for me to police the forum all day & try to play referee.

Just asking everyone to chill. Thanks.

- Wild

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Every game means something in college football :)

And now we're fucked. Interception and a run back to our 30.
Yes, in that a single loss is potentially detrimental to an entire season. No, in that almost anyone in the top 25 is playing someone who has no business being on the field with them so they're pretty much guaranteed wins. Somehow I doubt Middle Tennessee beats Alabama. The lone exception with 2 good teams playing is Oregon and Michigan State. It's a late game though so I'll be able to catch it after the double header. Go Ducks!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes, in that a single loss is potentially detrimental to an entire season. No, in that almost anyone in the top 25 is playing someone who has no business being on the field with them so they're pretty much guaranteed wins. Somehow I doubt Middle Tennessee beats Alabama. The lone exception with 2 good teams playing is Oregon and Michigan State. It's a late game though so I'll be able to catch it after the double header. Go Ducks!
True, but I'm watching my team in a dog fight here lol. And Oregon plays MSU tonight. I feel ya...no shame in being a baseball fan. But I live in a college sports town and I'm all college sports, all the time :)

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fuck them.

Cost us our first title.....but haven't won shit since.
Lol, btw Steve Alford is from my town...We got the biggest Highschool Fieldhouse in the world...It looks better with wrestling Mats on the floor..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Syracuse touchdown!!!
Score?

I'm about to throw my laptop across the room. We finally replace our Freshman QB because he's a turnover machine. In comes the back up, drives us down the field, mistake free for a TD. We go up 24-20 and then the defense gives up an 80 yard drive in 3 minutes. So pissed.