GOODLUCK @SPLINTY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I heard Donald trump has an issue with migration.
Da dum tss

I'm not gonna lie, I find that guy hilarious....

So he states that illegal immigrants are raping people. Everyone freaks out.
What does he do?!?
Motherfuck doubles down with "Hey hey, I'm just saying, SOMEONE is doing the raping!! Who's doing the raping?! Someone is!"

You can't make that up. Balls! Insane, but balls!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not gonna lie, I find that guy hilarious....

So he states that illegal immigrants are raping people. Everyone freaks out.
What does he do?!?
Motherfuck doubles down with "Hey hey, I'm just saying, SOMEONE is doing the raping!! Who's doing the raping?! Someone is!"

You can't make that up. Balls! Insane, but balls!
I'm not hugely clued up on American politics but I get the impression whereas most of the runners are moderate republicans, he's come in like a fucking wrecking ball and gives zero fucks. What would ruin a politicians careers makes his stronger, very odd and very unique and very entertaining from neutral perspective

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looks good man, site feels snappy.
Thanks dude.
We picked up a little more RAM, more server control, and moved to a data center in Chicago. Still on VPS but now with a direct pathway to a dedicated server if the future permits. Time will tell but seems to have been a successful move. Redesign and server done. More to come :) Always appreciate your input. Hope the locals don't have you pulling your hair out at work today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks dude.
We picked up a little more RAM, more server control, and moved to a data center in Chicago. Still on VPS but now with a direct pathway to a dedicated server if the future permits. Time will tell but seems to have been a successful move. Redesign and server done. More to come :) Always appreciate your input. Hope the locals don't have you pulling your hair out at work today.
Idk what alot of those words mean but good job.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks dude.
I'm going through the same thing at work, lots of hours upgrading hardware the past month. Almost done.