Gordon Ryan slaps Andre Galvao?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Yo he slapped the F out of him. Galvao has no excuses left besides wanting a million dollar purse.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ryan wants a match with Andre, but Andre retired two years ago.

Ryan's been goading Andre for about a year. Andre says he'll do it but his Ted Dibiase Price is One Miiillllion Dollars.
No promoter is putting up that kind of money (yet). Ryan tried to shake Galvao's hand after Ryan's match at Who's Number One, but Galvao flipped him off.
Considering what Ryan's been saying, not unwarranted.

Then Ryan caught up to Andre in the lobby and...

write up with IG vids

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Damn that was Ric Flair type chop

How can Andre face students at his
gym after gettin slapped up like that?
he's in tight with Jesus, Atos is a biblical reference.
he only got slapped twice because he turned the other cheek.

EDIT -
ATOS is Portuguese for "Acts" or "Actions"...by your fruits you are known, your actions define you, etc.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have some more backstory:

apparently, Gordon Ryan told some friends that he wore an offensive shirt to meet his eventual in-laws, and Andre said he was full of shit and that never happened.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
watch the IG vid at the bjee link - I think that's Jon Danaher hot-steppin to get around Andre and stop Gordon...

M

member 3289

Ryan wants a match with Andre, but Andre retired two years ago.

Ryan's been goading Andre for about a year. Andre says he'll do it but his Ted Dibiase Price is One Miiillllion Dollars.
No promoter is putting up that kind of money (yet). Ryan tried to shake Galvao's hand after Ryan's match at Who's Number One, but Galvao flipped him off.
Considering what Ryan's been saying, not unwarranted.

Then Ryan caught up to Andre in the lobby and...

write up with IG vids

They're supposed to grapple in the next IDCC super fight because Ryan won gold in absolute last time, but guys retiring and not fighting in the super fight is not unusual.

Is Galvão still active? Saying he would only grapple Ryan for a million dollars is another way of saying he's worried he might lose, imo at least.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
is it real, or is it pro wrestling?
As someone who's very well versed in the art of Pro Wrestling, I right away would note that it's kind of odd for someone to just be following a guy with a camera on him. BUT, it sure didn't look like Pro Wrestling.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the only out for Andre was to start winging punches while there was a shitload of people and the FloGrappling cameras running. Just land one on the nose and tie up for some kerfuffle.

maybe that would've persuaded Mo to put up the dirhams.

but taking it in the lobby completely derailed any interest in their match.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
As someone who's very well versed in the art of Pro Wrestling, I right away would note that it's kind of odd for someone to just be following a guy with a camera on him. BUT, it sure didn't look like Pro Wrestling.
they were getting after each other in the ballroom/backstage, check out the IGs at the bjee link above.

M

member 3289

I have some more backstory:

apparently, Gordon Ryan told some friends that he wore an offensive shirt to meet his eventual in-laws, and Andre said he was full of shit and that never happened.
Way to shit up your own thread, gayboy

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah, I'm aware of their history. I was referring specifically to that portion of the incident.
it was still pretty hot, that was only a couple minutes after the backstage get-together. I imagine Gordon did the "iz kewl. iz kewl." and then slipped out. Whoever shot that video was probably running to catch up with him :)