General Got a new phone, hate it. AmA.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Why didn't you get a pixel?
Because the salesgirl who told me to get the s8 was super hot. I couldn't say no. She was also super nice and transferred everything from my S5 over to the S8. I suspect it took so long so she could obtain my personal info and stalk me. At least im hoping so. She'd certainly be one of my top 3 favorite stalker chicks.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Always had I-phones. Whats wrong with Samsung's?
They are evil. They track your every move. You get notifications of how long it will get to your destination, and it knows if your on foot, a bike, or driving. Always asking if you want to check in at where ever you are. They are creepy.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
They are evil. They track your every move. You get notifications of how long it will get to your destination, and it knows if your on foot, a bike, or driving. Always asking if you want to check in at where ever you are. They are creepy.
Turn off GPS.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Correct grammar by someone for once....they have a bad history and when I worked as a supplier for them they didn’t give a fuck......took them forever to do anything to rectify issues and there were a lot of them....just this guy’s experience

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Correct grammar by someone for once....they have a bad history and when I worked as a supplier for them they didn’t give a fuck......took them forever to do anything to rectify issues and there were a lot of them....just this guy’s experience
What'd you do for them? Lick jizz off the screens?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I have a note 8. It's good but I think I preferrd the 7. Although the double camera is a plus.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also have the S8.
There's just so much in it, it's like you have to sit there and study it for a week straight.
Plus it's so thin things can get touchy.
And Bixby button takes some serious getting used to, poor placement.
But I swear to the heavenlies this could probable drive my car, if it had a gawtdamn IR sensor.
Can you access your phonebook while on a call Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix ?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Within a month they are slow as shit and functions begin to stop working. Had all Galaxy phones until the S7, then went to iPhone

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
You can turn the tracking off(supposedly) on an Android device: go to Settings > General and select Google from My Accounts. Next, tap Location under Privacy, and then tap Google Location History under Location Services. Lastly, tap to uncheck the box to turn off Location History.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Just wanted to let you guys know -- last year I had a Note 7 and bought the Samsung genuine fast charger for it but it was charging very slow and often had trouble locating my device when inside its case. I was very disappointed with the wireless charge feature at the time because it was so slow even when i removed the case. I returned the wireless charger which i think was $60 so not cheap for slow as hell charge.

Just an update either the new wireless charger is better or the wireless charger in the note 8 is better because the Samsung wireless charger recognizes my phone immediately through the heavy duty phone case I have on and its charging very VERY fast. As fast as charging through the samsung cable. Im very impressed. Just fy for those of you thinking about buying the wireless charger. The technology officially works which I can say makes the Note 8 officially better now.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I'm looking into the Lg V30 myself.

LG V30 - Full phone specifications

Looks a lot like the S8 but with some nice features.

Good Finger Pint Sensor Location
(even tho I usually use a pin)

Quad Dac HiFi Audio.

LG partnered with B&O Audio and some phones ship with decent Earbuds.

And Dual Lens Camera.
One 16MP Lens and One Wide Angle 120-degree FOV Lens.

I'm giving it time to see how it runs performance wise since it just released not too long ago.

But of all the new smart phones it's the only one that peaked my interest.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Should have got a OnePlus 5.

It has double the ram of that hunk of shit you got.

8gb!

It's like im walking on sunshine!