Cinema GoT: House of the Dragon teaser trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeh I just looked. It's their number 5 show all time

1- game of thrones
2- euphoria
3- sopranos
4- the wire
5- succesion
Not sure how much credibility that list has if euphoria is number 2 euphoria is entertaining but it is basically an edgier version of a soap opera they also put euphoria over the wire and sopranos.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I couldn't stand the peacemaker dude in some movie I watched with a random group of people including a talking shark

Marvel and DC aren't my thing

I dont know billions. Sounds familiar. I doubt succession is a ripoff off tho. It's probably one of HBOs most viewed shows. Pretty badass
That was suicide squad 2 it was better than part 1 it was almost a reboot. Peacemaker is different in his own show he turns from heel to some sort of anti hero.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Not sure how much credibility that list has if euphoria is number 2 euphoria is entertaining but it is basically an edgier version of a soap opera they also put euphoria over the wire and sopranos.
For what its worth, Euphoria is definitely the second most watched hbo show, so that might suggedt that the list is a "most watched list"

Personally, I love euphoria. Granted, I am a recovering addict so the main characters arc hits home

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
That was suicide squad 2 it was better than part 1 it was almost a reboot. Peacemaker is different in his own show he turns from heel to some sort of anti hero.

I gotcha. I heard peacemaker is great, but I've never really liked any marvel or DC other than the endgame or whatever it was called

Peacemaker was such an annoying baffoon in that movie. It kind of pissed me off lol

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone care for spoilers ?

My cousin worked on the script

Major death revealed.

Message me

It's dumb dwarf . He died by hagrid potter

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I gotcha. I heard peacemaker is great, but I've never really liked any marvel or DC other than the endgame or whatever it was called

Peacemaker was such an annoying baffoon in that movie. It kind of pissed me off lol
Trust me watch the show it's well made