Cinema GoT: House of the Dragon teaser trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'll still watch it if it has hot babes in it even if they don't get naked, but I'm not too interested in a sausage fest with dragons in make-believe-land.
One of hbo's running gags is we will see a lot of flaccid penises in their shows.

Nov 21, 2015
This is going to be 4 seasons, and it's a great story

Episode 1 was terrific

Highly recommend
HOD was the shizznit.

Team Rhaenyra till I die son.

When I first came out I told ya'll it was just about Alicent but since everyone had to open their
mouth with a muthafuckin opinion here's how we gone do this.

Fuck Queen Alicent

Fuck Aemon One Eye

Fuck Aegon

Fuck The Greens... as Dragon Riders and as a mothafuckin crew

And if you wanna be down with the Greens then fuck you too.

Otto Hightower...fuck you too!

Christon Cole...fuck you too!

Die slow muthafucka. my 44 make sure all ya'll Dragons don't grow

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is going to be 4 seasons, and it's a great story

Episode 1 was terrific

Highly recommend
I am having a hard time with the character shift and the time jump
Would have been fine but there was not enough of a transition

Decent plot condering

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I am having a hard time with the character shift and the time jump
Would have been fine but there was not enough of a transition

Decent plot condering
Yeh, I hear ya. I could see how that would be frustrating and or confusing.

I can only speak as someone who already know these characters and the story inside out. And for me, the season was absolutely fantastic

Think of seaosn 1 as a prelude to the actual story. The next three seasons are a targaryen civil war known as "the dance of the dragons." It should be gnarly

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Whoops. What I meant to say is that the time jumps are done. The rest of the story takes place over the course of 2, maybe 3 years, depending on where they choose to end this series

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Any idea when we should expect to see it K @kaladin stormblessed ?
I'm actually clueless to that kind of stuff since things like casting news and shit doesn't interest me. I just like books and sometimes like shows lol

With that said, season 1 was 2022, and I vaguely recall being upset they wouldn't turn around seaosn 2 for 2023. So im pretty sure 2024, but no clue early middle or late

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I cancelled my HBO max after the price hike and renewal of crap like velma. The only shows I want to see still are barry and hacks but im not paying 16 bucks a month or 17 to watch two shows. House of the dragon was pretty mediocre.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I cancelled my HBO max after the price hike and renewal of crap like velma. The only shows I want to see still are barry and hacks but im not paying 16 bucks a month or 17 to watch two shows. House of the dragon was pretty mediocre.
The final season of succession starts next Sunday. Have you ever tried it? I can't stand most tv, especially shit with corny ass humor. But succession is a drama with alot of dry humor sprinkled in

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeh, I hear ya. I could see how that would be frustrating and or confusing.

I can only speak as someone who already know these characters and the story inside out. And for me, the season was absolutely fantastic

Think of seaosn 1 as a prelude to the actual story. The next three seasons are a targaryen civil war known as "the dance of the dragons." It should be gnarly
It was solid

I just had to literally do research to figure out if I missed episodes or jumped seasons, was kinda thrown off from the abrupt change.
Right when you started liking a character you had to pretend you liked a new character who you had seen zero from.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It was solid

I just had to literally do research to figure out if I missed episodes or jumped seasons, was kinda thrown off from the abrupt change.
Right when you started liking a character you had to pretend you liked a new character who you had seen zero from.
The young rhaenyra killed it. Was sad to see her go when they aged her up. But the older rhaenyra was awesome too

The casting was weird tho cause some characters age up while others stayed the exact same lol

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The final season of succession starts next Sunday. Have you ever tried it? I can't stand most tv, especially shit with corny ass humor. But succession is a drama with alot of dry humor sprinkled in
Well if I reactivate my subscription Ill check it out sound like a billions rip off. I forgot to mention peacemaker that was a great show that might get me to reactivate my subscription to hbo max this new merger has me concerned tho.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Well if I reactivate my subscription Ill check it out sound like a billions rip off. I forgot to mention peacemaker that was a great show that might get me to reactivate my subscription to hbo max this new merger has me concerned tho.
I couldn't stand the peacemaker dude in some movie I watched with a random group of people including a talking shark

Marvel and DC aren't my thing

I dont know billions. Sounds familiar. I doubt succession is a ripoff off tho. It's probably one of HBOs most viewed shows. Pretty badass

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeh I just looked. It's their number 5 show all time

1- game of thrones
2- euphoria
3- sopranos
4- the wire
5- succesion