Got IP banned

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
Hey Malvert.. You know me well enough to know I wouldnt be over here if this place was a bad place. Lots of good discussion here, and Ive no complaints about a single member. Its alot smaller then the ** but still a fun place to hang out.
Of course the ** comes first for me and is also my priority, but sometimes I need a break and this is a cool place for me to get that break and have some fun.

Dont let others comments, good or bad influence you in any way. I know youre a good dude, and a good poster and you can be here and on the **

I just wanted to add my feelings and opinion to thread.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm no white Knight or guardian angel for the TMMAC, but if you come to this place with an open mind and dont make assumptions on other Mens opinions, you would enjoy it Malvert the Janitor @Malvert the Janitor...This place is just like anything else in life, you get out of it, what you put into it..

If you are true mma lover I can guarantee you, that you wouldn't have to worry about anybody attacking you or trolling kid shit..This place seems to attract Quality over Quantity and honestly I appreciate that more than anything...Hope you can be a Quality poster broski..There is a ignore button down art the bottom and I promise it works wonderfully, so can post in peace..take out gettin a level head, chill and mellow out..

Last edited:

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
Hey Malvert.. You know me well enough to know I wouldnt be over here if this place was a bad place. Lots of good discussion here, and Ive no complaints about a single member. Its alot smaller then the ** but still a fun place to hang out.
Of course the ** comes first for me and is also my priority, but sometimes I need a break and this is a cool place for me to get that break and have some fun.

Dont let others comments, good or bad influence you in any way. I know youre a good dude, and a good poster and you can be here and on the **

I just wanted to add my feelings and opinion to thread.
My fav!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I know I've seen you there.

And I'm not. So I'm here. Ignore me if you wish. I'd hate for that to be the case, though.
I used to post there. I stopped a while ago.

I read your comments on the OG thread. I read your other thread here that got deleted. And I read your thread calling out Splinty.

You are trolling. Poorly.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who brought me back?

Definitely was IP banned. Got a message saying as much.

Who undid it?

I'd like to know who to thank.

Malvert,

You're not doing yourself favors.

I closed your last thread in which you clearly state you just signed up to troll the forum. That is the context...your words.
When I closed it, I stated that you are welcome, if you are not here to just troll.

You then PM'd me stating that you aren't here to take part.

I asked for context of that statement, got none.

Decided to temp ban you while we sorted things out. I undid the ban so you and I could talk.

So hate me/thank me. Leave the drama at other forums.

Thread locked. Why? Because you're already in a PM conversation with me and Birdwatcher and you just made this post on the tail end of stirring up other forum drama.

Go talk MMA. Give us a track record that is something more than trolling and then being unhappy that we responded to your trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.