Got me some new kitchen toys, need your best recipes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Crooklyn

Space Pirate
Jan 21, 2015
Got me a neat convection toaster oven that came with a rotisserie and a badass electronic pressure cooker. Now it's easy to go snag recipes from online, but how do I know those recipes are worth 2 fucks? I'm hoping to get the odd recipe or two in here from some of you that have some tried & true ones. Let 'em rip!

Ignore the gadgets on the top, I'm more interested in recipes for the rotisserie and the pressure cooker.

Attachments

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Got me a neat convection toaster oven that came with a rotisserie and a badass electronic pressure cooker. Now it's easy to go snag recipes from online, but how do I know those recipes are worth 2 fucks? I'm hoping to get the odd recipe or two in here from some of you that have some tried & true ones. Let 'em rip!

Ignore the gadgets on the top, I'm more interested in recipes for the rotisserie and the pressure cooker.[/QUOT

Ignore the gadgets on the top, I'm more interested in recipes for the rotisserie and the pressure cooker.
When uploading pics just click the Full size option next to the thummnail

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I have a similar toaster oven..rotisserie chicken is GOOD..pork loins are GREAT

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Rotisserie chicken is amazing. No need for seasoning, just whack it in for 90 mins on 175C.

Pork belly is also awesome. Roll it up, tie it and do 6 hours on 100C, then finish it off on 200C for crackling.

Here's a pork belly I did

Home made apple sauce

E @El Pescadero is the man for rotisserie.