General Got my first Tat yesterday loving it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Been kind of thinking about getting a tat for the last year plus. Finally got around to doing it yesterday. I wanted it to be something meaningful and look cool, not just one or the other. Got a consult on Friday, had appointment for Tuesday. After getting taxes done yesterday, on a whim I started googling places and saw a place with a very high rating on Yelp. Thought it would not hurt to get a consult there, If I was not vibing it I would just stick with my original place. Original place had a 4.3 rating, this place I went yesterday had a 4.8 rating.

Modest sized shoulder tatoo, but took over 4 hours in the chair because of the detail I wanted. It was a sexy chick doing most of the work, with the owner coming and doing a few specific things.

The first picture is the one I brought to the artists from the internet.
The 2nd picture is a version of the tat done on another person's shoulder
The 3rd picture is the tat done on me

It's called the Faravahar, aka Ahura Mazda.

"it is a common symbol of both the modern and ancient Iranian state (which used to be Persia). Although Zoroastrianism is no longer Iran's state religion, it is an important, customary and traditional symbol. The winged discs has a long history in the art and culture of the ancient Near and Middle East.[citation needed] In Neo-Assyrian times, a human bust is added to the disk,[citation needed] the "feather-robed archer" interpreted as symbolizing Ashur.[citation needed] and the winged disc- Anshar

It also is very rooted I think in the belief system of the Ancient Sumerians. What it is the man with the beard would be an anointed teacher of men, teaching human kind about everything, science, arts, love etc...with the wings bringing us up to a higher level. So the tat for me symbolizes being lifted up to a higher level both in terms of the mind, the spirit, and going to a higher and better realm.

Sorry for the long post here, just want to give some insight.

They told me that for the first few days, when I shower to avoid that spot. That's easy. They said don't sleep on that side for a few days, also easy. I had to going to the gym today to not fuck up the tat. That is easy. They also gave me some creamy goo to put on my shoulder twice a day for a few days.

But what is surprising is she said avoid the pool for 4 to 8 weeks. I am going to Vegas in exactly a month for a week. I plan on having a lot of fun, including pool side. She says to avoid going in the pool. Does that sound right? I get avoiding it for a week or so, or even a month. But 1 month later and I still have to avoid the pool?

On a side night, I ended up not only getting a cool tat, I got to fuck the Asian chick at the shop. Not girlfriend material, too much baggage. Wonderful body though, could really only stick to doggy style due to the tat. She was hot, maybe will hit it again, pretty fucking tight pussy. Was a great day yesterday, woke up and still glowing LOL.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You said you go to the gym. After seeing this fat shoulder I call bullshit.

I am actually pretty fucking ripped. No one believes you, you are the guy that sits at home on Saturday nights finding ways to get Squirrels to go up your butt. I am not even flexing there and my triceps are on full alert lol. I already had a posters on here see my actual full size pic and give me compliments. Then we got you, all talk and no walk. You say you party all the time to us, yet you can't show a single pic. Fuck you must be an uglier troll than I thought. It's gonna be okay loser, we accept you as you are.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am actually pretty fucking ripped. No one believes you, you are the guy that sits at home on Saturday nights finding ways to get Squirrels to go up your butt. I am not even flexing there and my triceps are on full alert lol. I already had a posters on here see my actual full size pic and give me compliments. Then we got you, all talk and no walk. You say you party all the time to us, yet you can't show a single pic. Fuck you must be an uglier troll than I thought. It's gonna be okay loser, we accept you as you are.
Dude your pic diddnt work nobody can see it

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The last pic I see is a the hairy arm tat

Damn, that sucks. That is the shitty tat of some hairy guy. I put that up to show how awesome my tat is. Not sure why it's not posting.

Any ideas on how to link it. I got the pic on my Iphone 8. I then emailed it to my computer, saved it and then linked it here, but its not showing.

Weird

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn, that sucks. That is the shitty tat of some hairy guy. I put that up to show how awesome my tat is. Not sure why it's not posting.

Any ideas on how to link it. I got the pic on my Iphone 8. I then emailed it to my computer, saved it and then linked it here, but its not showing.

Weird
@conor mcgregor nut hugger taught me how to post images here. True story.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo John J @Rambo John J

How about you. Are you seeing the last pic of me with the yellow shirt on? Are is the last pic you see also the hairy arm guy?

I can see all 3 pics when I look at it, not sure why others can't. Odd and confusing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo John J @Rambo John J

How about you. Are you seeing the last pic of me with the yellow shirt on? Are is the last pic you see also the hairy arm guy?

I can see all 3 pics when I look at it, not sure why others can't. Odd and confusing.
nope can't see pic...I like the idea of that tattoo though

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Darn, not sure what else to do. How do people usually link their own photos on here?
U can throw them onto an imgur account and then import to any site...I know this works

I have flip phone and don't ever take pictures so I have never posted an image off my own device.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
U can throw them onto an imgur account and then import to any site...I know this works

I have flip phone and don't ever take pictures so I have never posted an image off my own device.
You don't have to leave this website to post images.

Here's one of my beer. I feel like a dick for not mentioning but nuthugger really did show me how and I don't want to be imparting his wisdom without his Blessing

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You don't have to leave this website to post images.

Here's one of my beer. I feel like a dick for not mentioning but nuthugger really did show me how and I don't want to be imparting his wisdom without his Blessing
fair enough...I can't post personal images due to security concerns and facial recognition software so I haven't tried