General Got my Kobe tribute tattoo finished up today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
That wasn't an attempt at being funny, would've stuck it on his forehead if it was

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't grudge. All my tattoos look like they were done by people with special needs in prison.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
aye he can't even do a decent looking R, should've probably learned to write before he became a tattoo artist

You don't unastan tattoos my friend.

Your from England. You ever watch shooting stars with Vic and Bob?

I have iranu tattooed on my arm. My friend has uvavu.

Had to sign a waiver before the guy would do that as I was fucked. I diddnt even pay for it, my friend did and I got the next few rounds at the pub

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

You don't unastan tattoos my friend.

Your from England. You ever watch shooting stars with Vic and Bob?

I have iranu tattooed on my arm. My friend has uvavu.

Had to sign a waiver before the guy would do that as I was fucked. I diddnt even pay for it, my friend did and I got the next few rounds at the pub
yeah you are right I don't understand them, the only tattoo I'll get is Platinum Nation on my neck when Perry wins the UFC belt

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
yeah you are right I don't understand them, the only tattoo I'll get is Platinum Nation on my neck when Perry wins the UFC belt
I doubt Reebok would even make him a t shirt, let alone a belt, given his recent fortunes.

I hope he garners some steam tho, I wanna see him fight till.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Just lie so he ignores you. It's gonna be hell when his team wins the league
I'm still pissed about that, I'd even settle for a terrorist attack on their squad if it meant they threw away the title

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Just trying to wind him up....I can see he ain't drunk enough yet....He deflected
Nah diddnt go pub, much, last night. I wanna go and buy a bunch of weird souvenirs today. A friend of mine asked me to send a letter as she's never had one from this distance. So I'm gonna be the cunt that I am and send her a shoebox full of strange things

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm still pissed about that, I'd even settle for a terrorist attack on their squad if it meant they threw away the title
I'm happy about it. It's shuts the fucken mongaloid United fans up a bit when they are 33 points behind despite spending 900m since fergie fucked off. 900m and look at the squad they have.

On the flip side tho all scousers are evil and I believe the Chinese made the Corona virus to wipe them out, which is why I haven't condemned China over the recent outbreak.