General Got my Kobe tribute tattoo finished up today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm happy about it. It's shuts the fucken mongaloid United fans up a bit when they are 33 points behind despite spending 900m since fergie fucked off. 900m and look at the squad they have.

On the flip side tho all scousers are evil and I believe the Chinese made the Corona virus to wipe them out, which is why I haven't condemned China over the recent outbreak.
when I was a kid they said on the news that Liverpool would be under water in 50 yrs due to global warming.

25 years later and has the sea level even risen enough to drown a scouser that's face down in the gutter? nope :(

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
when I was a kid they said on the news that Liverpool would be under water in 50 yrs due to global warming.

25 years later and has the sea level even risen enough to drown a scouser that's face down in the gutter? nope :(
It's a tragedy

We need to hurry that shit up not slow it down!

We are superior to you queers....We apparently have no cash but the most Lexus dealerships in Europe where in Liverpool many years ago....We hustle...Separates us from scummy Derby etc...

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
We are superior to you queers....We apparently have no cash but the most Lexus dealerships in Europe where in Liverpool many years ago....We hustle...Separates us from scummy Derby etc...
I'm from Blackburn anyway, we have the biggest minority population of any town in Europe and you ain't beating that.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Derby is a shithole. I thank the good Prince I'm not from there.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
As a tattoo collector stuff like this always make me sad.

I wonder how much this cost?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Take Ur wig off and get it done
I won't post it here because that wouldn't be nice but a friend at my Arsenal bar posted a pic of a tattoo he'd just had done in our Facebook group and I thought it was a joke it was that hideous, but I didn't comment just in case....then I saw it.
Horrible.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I won't post it here because that wouldn't be nice but a friend at my Arsenal bar posted a pic of a tattoo he'd just had done in our Facebook group and I thought it was a joke it was that hideous, but I didn't comment just in case....then I saw it.
Horrible.
Wow

What a fucken awesome story and picture you wouldn't post.

Thanks for that.