NSFW GOT Season 8 Teaser

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Sansa is gonna have a stick up her cunt this season guaranteed
I read some spoilers last season so not much surprised me, but I didn't know about what would happen to Littlefinger. So when I saw that Sansa had finally come to her senses and teamed up with Arya and Bran to kill that little bitch Littlefinger, I was stoked.

I remember doing at least seven Ric Flair WHOO's in my living room.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I read some spoilers last season so not much surprised me, but I didn't know about what would happen to Littlefinger. So when I saw that Sansa had finally come to her senses and teamed up with Arya and Bran to kill that little bitch Littlefinger, I was stoked.

I remember doing at least seven Ric Flair WHOO's in my living room.
Same and it dawned on me what was gonna happen just before Sansa handed Littlefinger his sentence. Baelish's death was one of the most satisfying of the series.
There was a previous HBO snippet that showed a clip of Sansa not looking too happy with Denaerys arrival to Winterfell.
Could be something, could be nothing.

M

member 3289

Same and it dawned on me what was gonna happen just before Sansa handed Littlefinger his sentence. Baelish's death was one of the most satisfying of the series.
There was a previous HBO snippet that showed a clip of Sansa not looking too happy with Denaerys arrival to Winterfell.
Could be something, could be nothing.
Sansa need to shut the fuck up.

Sansa: I was practically raped by my husband.

Daenerys: So was I. In response, I hatched three dragons, killed a fuck load of people, freed slaves, killed more people, got captured, burned a tent full of screaming warriors to the ground and got all of their people to follow me across the sea. What about you?

Sansa: I cried.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Either that or you blocked me lol
hmmm, i blocked a dozen people the night before conor khabib and you got caught up in the net, so you've been blocked since then, the only exception was Leigh @Leigh because i had to ask him something............as we know, people reveal fight results to me and you know how much i love that.

i'm allowing you to contact me again, don't fuck it up again...........