NSFW Got stabbed nsfw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

She's a New York jew imo
New York Jews in Boca are a dime a dozen

But she lives in some shitty ghetto part of the county like Lake Worth or Lantana or some shit.

You can't afford to live in Boca Raton if you work at Walmart

M

member 3289

Come on, you're a cab driver. Don't pick on the jewess.
Weekend cab driver, but I don't advertise that I live in one of the nicest cities in the tri county area.

Tell her to stop doing that. It's a bad look.

Jesus fucking Christ...Stop tagging people who don't get on...It's fucking retarded.

They ignore each other for a reason...Man.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got stabbed today. First time I had an operation.

Long story short I was on nights this week. Monday morning I got up to do a few bits and pieces, then had an hour or two sleep and went to work. On my walk to work I noticed a bit of discomfort around my crotch, and when I got there I stretched it out. Well it started to hurt like fuck and I noticed a bit of a lump. Figured I pulled a muscle or some shit.

Well it didn't get any better so I tried to book in at the local doctors. Turns out I wasn't on the books anymore and had to sign up again wednesday and then go in Thursday. By not this lump has turned into a swollen area starting from the inside of my right butt cheek and going one last e over from the gooch underneath. I started to worry it wasn't a pulled muscle but a tore or partially torn one. But I learned all I know about bioligy from the the show lost.

Anyhow on Thursday I showed my ass to a 27 year old doctor (I asked ) and I turned out I had an abscess. Booked me in for emergency surgery to fix it down here at hospital. Yesterday they fucked up so I came back today (very close to not being able to walk) and they gave me some drugs that knocked me out like machida vs Jon Jones and the stabbed me and sucked all the poison out. They don't stitch you up or the Infection could form again.

So I currently have an open wound on my ass.

Anyway I'm gonna go get some delicious English cuisine and a pint. I have a funny feeling I'll feel like I'm walking on Sunshine after only one or so.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I got stabbed today. First time I had an operation.

Long story short I was on nights this week. Monday morning I got up to do a few bits and pieces, then had an hour or two sleep and went to work. On my walk to work I noticed a bit of discomfort around my crotch, and when I got there I stretched it out. Well it started to hurt like fuck and I noticed a bit of a lump. Figured I pulled a muscle or some shit.

Well it didn't get any better so I tried to book in at the local doctors. Turns out I wasn't on the books anymore and had to sign up again wednesday and then go in Thursday. By not this lump has turned into a swollen area starting from the inside of my right butt cheek and going one last e over from the gooch underneath. I started to worry it wasn't a pulled muscle but a tore or partially torn one. But I learned all I know about bioligy from the the show lost.

Anyhow on Thursday I showed my ass to a 27 year old doctor (I asked ) and I turned out I had an abscess. Booked me in for emergency surgery to fix it down here at hospital. Yesterday they fucked up so I came back today (very close to not being able to walk) and they gave me some drugs that knocked me out like machida vs Jon Jones and the stabbed me and sucked all the poison out. They don't stitch you up or the Infection could form again.

So I currently have an open wound on my ass.

Anyway I'm gonna go get some delicious English cuisine and a pint. I have a funny feeling I'll feel like I'm walking on Sunshine after only one or so.
Pics or gtfo