Got the man himself to follow us on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I got into a whole little beef with the UG on twitter for smack talking them the other day lol. They tried calling me out about me getting banned a bunch of times and i was like ok so? All you have to do to get banned is speak out on zuffa lol. I also mentioned how i used to love it there but the place has gone way down hill. I think they thought "oooh i got him" but meanwhile i was like umm ok and what? They were like are you afraid your clients will no youre weird i was like they already know im weird and still love me hahah. First thing i said after they were talking shit was typical UG calling people names lol.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Awesome! and to get Renato too is great. Be nice to see them around here.

Renator and SuperCalo in a the same thread could be hilarious!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Joe Rogan signed up yesterday? thats awesome!

be great if Eddie Bravo was on here too.

oh and Bas Rutten. Imagine the 3 of them in one thread discussing things.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL to get into a beef with the UG is quite easy. I have been banned there a few times, Kirik has really stooped to very low levels, If you mention Cindy O, dirtbag or Tiny Swole you will surely find yourself banned. I really think that its turned into a circus without the highwire act over there. Every thread starts well and ends with a few fags, cunts and asshole names. I am glad that the immature ones have stayed there and the good ones are here.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
LOL to get into a beef with the UG is quite easy. I have been banned there a few times, Kirik has really stooped to very low levels, If you mention Cindy O, dirtbag or Tiny Swole you will surely find yourself banned. I really think that its turned into a circus without the highwire act over there. Every thread starts well and ends with a few fags, cunts and asshole names. I am glad that the immature ones have stayed there and the good ones are here.
That sounds about right lol. Its just funny how mad they got when i said if you are sick of the BS on the UG come here and then i said how awesome the discussion was here for 185 and if you dont want freezing or the site going down come here and that was the straw that broke the camels back lol they snapped! hahaha

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know we all have our issues with the UG, but I don't think we should talk bad about them here. We have a strong community here that continues to grow and get better. Talking poorly about other sites just lowers ourselves, imo. Let's focus on how we can make this place better and let's stay positive.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I know we all have our issues with the UG, but I don't think we should talk bad about them here. We have a strong community here that continues to grow and get better. Talking poorly about other sites just lowers ourselves, imo. Let's focus on how we can make this place better and let's stay positive.
Agree 100%

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Joe Rogan actually signed up here!

That's like....WOW...

If this place had a vagina, I would one-pump-dump it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Agreed

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I do hope that if Joe ends up participating in discussion on this forum, no one tries to take advantage of that and ask him to do stuff for them personally or for the site. I'm sure he gets flooded with requests all the time and I'd hate for anyone to turn him away from here.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I agree, If Joe comes around atleast let him be that some guy, i mean hes not gonna need his shoes shinned.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
let's him just have educated discussions on the whole reason we are here MMA...Within a week he will realize this place is a quality forum...my body is ready...