General Got to put my best friend down tomorrow

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Horrible situation but you’re doing the right thing bud. First month is tough but as time goes remembering him will make you smile and the sadness fades. Be strong my man.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
My condolences Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint ❤❤❤

Dogs are the best friends we can ask for. There’s nothing better than the feeling of getting home from work, and having a dog be so pumped to see you. Even if it was a rough day, their reaction when we arrive is always up lifting.

Hang tough, man.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I've had murders/deaths in my family and I have never ever been so sad....Took my dog to the vets and he has lung cancer tumors everywhere....I thought it was fucking colitis because he had an off stomach....If I'm a cunt to anyone in the next week I apologize in advance....Pink me...Give me a break whatever... I fucking hate the world right now.
I’m sorry, man.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint I’m so sorry, my friend. I was there 5 weeks ago so I can unfortunately sympathize. There are no words, but much love coming your way ❤

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Woke up broken...Never cried so much....My daughter said I was telling him I loved him while at was asleep....I'm gonna drink myself into oblivion all weekend....Best choice? No

Do I give a fuck....No.

Thx for all the kind words guys...Believe it or not...You cunts mean a lot to me.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Woke up broken...Never cried so much....My daughter said I was telling him I loved him while at was asleep....I'm gonna drink myself into oblivion all weekend....Best choice? No

Do I give a fuck....No.

Thx for all the kind words guys...Believe it or not...You cunts mean a lot to me.
Toke up instead?

I have a few things going on right now myself but it pales in comparison. I've been struggling with the urge to hit the bottle but I know I'm not me when I drink.

But hitting some magical herb is something that has got me thru it and it has no bad repercussions that I'm aware of.

Take care my brother from down under.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Toke up instead?

I have a few things going on right now myself but it pales in comparison. I've been struggling with the urge to hit the bottle but I know I'm not me when I drink.

But hitting some magical herb is something that has got me thru it and it has no bad repercussions that I'm aware of.

Take care my brother from down under.
Thanks mate

I'm doing both excessively.....Its not right but it sure feels like it.