General Gov. Abbot sends migrants to Cameltoe's doorstep by busloads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
It's not ad hominem to point out bias and self-interest.

bullshit is bullshit.

read the "study"

We're just going to pick a number. Literally no documentation of where they get that number, and it's not supported by any other study.
They are in fact undocumented. Everything involving them at this point in the economy is conjecture.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They are in fact undocumented. Everything involving them at this point in the economy is conjecture.
that doesn't mean you get to make up numbers that fit your desired outcome.

There's a shitload of information on the workforce, "undocumented" doesn't mean "unknowable".

but let's reflect on "ad hominem" to "we just can't know"

your source was shit. get better information.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

There's a shitload of information on the workforce, "undocumented" doesn't mean "unknowable".

You’re the one making outrageous claims and posting literally zero data.

It stands to reason people not paying payroll taxes, property, school taxes etc but then free healthcare schooling including college in some spots, welfare and more would be a drain on our economy. To say otherwise requires proof big guy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You’re the one making outrageous claims and posting literally zero data.

It stands to reason people not paying payroll taxes, property, school taxes etc but then free healthcare schooling including college in some spots, welfare and more would be a drain on our economy. To say otherwise requires proof big guy.
ok.

rest on your ignorance, don't bother looking something up that challenges your beliefs.
there's two sides to this, and you like your echo chamber.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If drugs weren't illegal they wouldn't be stuffed full of fentanyl, which I believe is the point @
Filthy
@Filthy was making.
Filthy @Filthy y I believe I said Chinese fentanyl is killing kids, and it is an epidemic via the southern border, now on the streets "skittles", and adults too, my neighbor's friend 2 days ago, my gal's mother a few months ago, tons & tons of people, more than "covid"
in 2022.
This is because it is laced, with unregulated production.

I'm not seeing how we go from this fact to decriminalization being the cause of these deaths, the deaths are operating within a given parameter, and it's clearly a plan & being allowed if by nothing else than media ignorance.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021

Try actually living in a predominantly Mexican immigrant area then talk about it.
You stupid fuck

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
ok.

rest on your ignorance, don't bother looking something up that challenges your beliefs.
there's two sides to this, and you like your echo chamber.

Oh yes you’re the one doing your homework and living outside your echo chamber and I clearly don’t

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Oh yes you’re the one doing your homework and living outside your echo chamber and I clearly don’t
you were shown that your position was not supported by evidence, and instead of assessing your position and seeking out contradictory evidence, you held on to your belief.

that's an echo chamber.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
you were shown that your position was not supported by evidence, and instead of assessing your position and seeking out contradictory evidence, you held on to your belief.

that's an echo chamber.
Did you show something or just say he’s wrong? Might have missed the evidence.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Did you show something or just say he’s wrong? Might have missed the evidence.
are you saying that there's no evidence to support the other side?
I don't understand this mentality of "show me I'm not wrong" when someone has been shown that their source is full of shit.

all low-skilled workers, especially the motherfuckers born here, consume more services than they pay for.
Statistically, there's no difference between illegal and legal labor in that regard.

It's a bullshit talking point that isn't supported by evidence.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Try actually living in a predominantly Mexican immigrant area then talk about it.
You stupid fuck
i live in the most Mexican immigrant area in the US.
I worked summers in the fields with migrant works in Iowa as a teen
I refurbed houses for elderly immigrants in Guadalupe as a teen.
My wife grew up in an immigrant household in a predominantly Mexican immigrant community.

who's a stupid fuck now?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
are you saying that there's no evidence to support the other side?
I don't understand this mentality of "show me I'm not wrong" when someone has been shown that their source is full of shit.

all low-skilled workers, especially the motherfuckers born here, consume more services than they pay for.
Statistically, there's no difference between illegal and legal labor in that regard.

It's a bullshit talking point that isn't supported by evidence.
Great 50-75% of them pay taxes
Do you think illegal immigration has made schools and education better in those areas?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i live in the most Mexican immigrant area in the US.
I worked summers in the fields with migrant works in Iowa as a teen
I refurbed houses for elderly immigrants in Guadalupe as a teen.
My wife grew up in an immigrant household in a predominantly Mexican immigrant community.

who's a stupid fuck now?
My biggest problem with this is that they sent them there off season. How are these people supposed to fit in, if they're there after Labor Day? Do they even know they should rent first to see if they like it? These people are monsters.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This debate should have nothing to do with compassion and everything to do with the rule of law.

The people themselves aren't the issue.
The introduction or manifestation of that focal point means someone is either trolling, or has been suckered into a debate of empathy.