General Gov. Abbot sends migrants to Cameltoe's doorstep by busloads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No.

The point of sanctuary cities is so people know they won't be extradited by ICE. De Santis and Abbott engaged in human trafficking.

1) I don't believe they've been engaging in human trafficking. 2) Even if they had been, it's not relevant. "They're also doing something shitty." isn't a defense.

View: https://youtu.be/T8Twaby1QYg

How is it "human trafficking" when they accept an offer?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
if that's the caveat, how is anything "human trafficking" that doesn't involve kidnapping?

'they accepted an offer'
There is no right or wrong or human rights...only one side "beating" the other. Wins is all that matter.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
if that's the caveat, how is anything "human trafficking" that doesn't involve kidnapping?

'they accepted an offer'
Can the federal government “human traffic” or just state governors?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Because he's trafficking illegal immigrants. When the cartel does it, it's also voluntary.
I’m honestly curious what the parameters are.
Is a city bus driver human trafficking if illegals are on the bus?

is it the same for state and federal government?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Can the federal government “human traffic” or just state governors?
most "human trafficking" is a voluntary exchange of goods or services between consenting adults. There's nothing immoral about it, even if it's illegal.

however, if you commit fraud against someone it's immoral.
It's literally one of the two legitimate roles of government: punish violence and fraud.

so if these people were told less than the whole truth, because the whole truth would have made them unlikely to accept the offer, it was fraud. It's immoral, regardless of whether or not it's illegal.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
so if these people were told less than the whole truth, because the whole truth would have made them unlikely to accept the offer, it was fraud. It's immoral, regardless of whether or not it's illegal.
So am I being trafficked if American Airlines says to board a plane and we’re taking off in 15 minutes, but they know it’s gonna be 2 hours?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m honestly curious what the parameters are.
Is a city bus driver human trafficking if illegals are on the bus?

is it the same for state and federal government?
If the bus driver was the one who put them on the bus, then probably.

What DeSantis and Abbott did is the same thing the cartels do when they say "Give us $10k and we'll take you to America"

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

What DeSantis and Abbott did is the same thing the cartels do when they say "Give us $10k and we'll take you to America"
What about if it was
Do you want to stay in this poor border town or go to Martha’s Vinyard?

So schools are guilty after putting illegal immigrant children on school buses.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

What if he put them on a bus and sent them back home? Can I get a legal and moral breakdown on that?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
What if he put them on a bus and sent them back home? Can I get a legal and moral breakdown on that?
That's probably also illegal if were being staunch supporters of "the rule of law".

For reference, I haven't made a value judgment about any of it, so don't cast aspersions at me because you don't like something I'm saying.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I love that in 2022 we have to debate on whether it's right/wrong and human trafficking for millionaires to send poor and helpless people around the country as pawns to teach other millionaires a lesson.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's probably also illegal if were being staunch supporters of "the rule of law".

For reference, I haven't made a value judgment about any of it, so don't cast aspersions at me because you don't like something I'm saying.
Nothing directed at you whatsoever. The conversation is frustrating in general because a solution is never proposed. It's legal gamesmanship protected by moral outrage. Whoever actually tries to fix this mess has their work cut out for them. Exposing hypocritical platitudes is a good start.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Nothing directed at you whatsoever. The conversation is frustrating in general because a solution is never proposed. It's legal gamesmanship protected by moral outrage. Whoever actually tries to fix this mess has their work cut out for them. Exposing hypocritical platitudes is a good start.
Ultimately, what they did, although funny and shows the hypocrisy of some, is fucking gross. People would also be losing their minds of the roles were reversed. It's one thing for Texas and Florida governors to say "Let's give them a taste of their own medicine" but it's not like when people cross the Rio Grande they camp out on Abbott's lawn.

They didn't just ship them to a place that says they love migrants, they sent them to someone's house.

The mess is fairly easily fixed, but no one wants the problem fixed. It would be bad for business.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Ultimately, what they did, although funny and shows the hypocrisy of some, is fucking gross. People would also be losing their minds of the roles were reversed. It's one thing for Texas and Florida governors to say "Let's give them a taste of their own medicine" but it's not like when people cross the Rio Grande they camp out on Abbott's lawn.

They didn't just ship them to a place that says they love migrants, they sent them to someone's house.

The mess is fairly easily fixed, but no one wants the problem fixed. It would be bad for business.
The Obama federal government was sending illegal immigrants to California in 2014. The people in the town said “fuck this” and they where labeled racist bigots by the news media.