General *GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM 2020*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/wg8kKAEmz6I

It's going down, this sucker's gotta pop off by 2025 if GSM severity predictions are true.
This would murder eastern Washington's breadbasket, not to mention the Amazon & Microsoft server farms & the entite regions economy.

Rainier is America's 4th largest peak & would make Mt.St. Helens look like an M-80.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/wg8kKAEmz6I

It's going down, this sucker's gotta pop off by 2025 if GSM severity predictions are true.
This would murder eastern Washington's breadbasket, not to mention the Amazon & Microsoft server farms & the entite regions economy.

Rainier is America's 4th largest peak & would make Mt.St. Helens look like an M-80.
Crazy how sun activity can trigger such things, not that this is one of those at this time
Makes sense but you don't really grow up learning or thinking about such things

Fallout if that puppy releases would be massive, U don't wanna be downwind

First image looks like smoke to me, unless the clouds/fog in the bowl are just sucking right up that spot(possible)

Second footage looks like clouds, I watch that on Shasta all the time...haven't watched Ranier at all so I don't know what looks "normal", shasta produces some bizarre cloud events

I'm barely started on the video

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Crazy how sun activity can trigger such things, not that this is one of those at this time
Makes sense but you don't really grow up learning or thinking about such things

Fallout if that puppy releases would be massive, U don't wanna be downwind

First image looks like smoke to me, unless the clouds/fog in the bowl are just sucking right up that spot(possible)

Second footage looks like clouds, I watch that on Shasta all the time...haven't watched Ranier at all so I don't know what looks "normal", shasta produces some bizarre cloud events

I'm barely started on the video
Yeah that first one is definitely smoke, timely "coincidence" that the USGS is hooking up sensors...on the low..

The GSM iz-real.
You know what's up & it ain' "manmade", unless we're talking about haarp & the like.

23,24 & 25 will be BIBLICAL.
1500,3000,6000 & 12,000 year cycles converge.
The sunspot on the other side blew out MASSIVE, did you check that out?
And we're gonna see that earth-facing in 9 days...gotta emp-proof the house panel.

If Rainier goes at any point, the entire Columbia river basin bread basket will be fucked, & that's where the nordic countries get their seeds; potatoes, carrots, most root veggie staples.
It'd be catastrophic for not just the PNW, but for the world.
Iirc Gates bought around 14k acres there.
Much of the fertility comes from prior cascadia eruptions, Rainier's last 500 plus years ago.
But the entire geology includes BC's prior activity to the north.
West of the cascades would starve, those that don't will literally be eating bugs, dandelions & broadleaf plantains.

Hopefully this doesn't happen, but TPTB are banking on it, thus the DUMBS & coast to coast underground freeways.
A trucker disclosed driving underground across the entire US with his only above ground transfer in Dallas.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah that first one is definitely smoke, timely "coincidence" that the USGS is hooking up sensors...on the low..

The GSM iz-real.
You know what's up & it ain' "manmade", unless we're talking about haarp & the like.

23,24 & 25 will be BIBLICAL.
1500,3000,6000 & 12,000 year cycles converge.
The sunspot on the other side blew out MASSIVE, did you check that out?
And we're gonna see that earth-facing in 9 days...gotta emp-proof the house panel.

If Rainier goes at any point, the entire Columbia river basin bread basket will be fucked, & that's where the nordic countries get their seeds; potatoes, carrots, most root veggie staples.
It'd be catastrophic for not just the PNW, but for the world.
Iirc Gates bought around 14k acres there.
Much of the fertility comes from prior cascadia eruptions, Rainier's last 500 plus years ago.
But the entire geology includes BC's prior activity to the north.
West of the cascades would starve, those that don't will literally be eating bugs, dandelions & broadleaf plantains.

Hopefully this doesn't happen, but TPTB are banking on it, thus the DUMBS & coast to coast underground freeways.
A trucker disclosed driving underground across the entire US with his only above ground transfer in Dallas.
I do know GSM is legit, still learning about it

Hope much of those possibilities aren't gonna happen and not legit, I would not be surprised at anything though...Something is amiss

Another Carrington event alone would do the trick IMO

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Really good news if this guy is right.
I have SO much to learn regarding this shit.
First upload in 6 months.

He's saying he believes we're actually at a solar maximum, perhaps through early 2024, with a GSM beginning in 2025, which I believe is when action in a geological activity peaks, or begins a "peak cycle".

Still tons to learn & understand.
Mankind fucking around with weather & earth doesn't help read this...