General *GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM 2020*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I chose not to bring this up when people were losing it over COVID-19, including myself.
But this entire plandemic revolves around this event, which occurs every 2-400 years.

It is the Sun's magnetic pole shift.
It changes the earths magnetic poles.
There is currently a "dent" in the earths magnetic field in the South Atlantic

Years ago, the U.S. sent a satellite to the sun to study sunspots, take solar wind measurements, and send data back to the U.S., as well as monitor other planetoids that may be sitting on the other side...

The Napoleanic wars last saw a grand solar minimum. Temperatures dropped catastrophically worldwide, 60 million died of famines.
We are here, officially.

The globalists have been pushing the "climate change" agenda, knowing full-well the GSM was to hit between 2019-2020.
I did not know about this until late March of this year, and began gardening and canning.
Everything above the 45th parallel will have shortened growing seasons as dramatic weather will change the landscape of the country.

There have been now over 3 weeks w/o a sunspot, and 10 weeks before that.
This is why we had multiple hurricanes in the gulf, and why we'll have many more this year.
It is also why the derecho hit Iowa destroying 10,000,000 acres of corn and food.

Here is an introduction.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmubBDcaeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmubBDcaeg

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I say this to say, stock up, for years, and consider shifting your assets and relocating or planning.
NASA officially confirmed a GSM a week ago.
NOAA is predicting ZERO solar max for solar cycle 26....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Interesting stuff.

Learning to grow your own and provide from other places than the supermarket is always a good idea.

We certainly don't fully understand the cycles and have a rather narrow view of what makes up our existence...a year or a hundred years is just a grain of sand/moment in a swimming pool of time(JJ joke intended)

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting stuff.

Learning to grow your own and provide from other places than the supermarket is always a good idea.

We certainly don't fully understand the cycles and have a rather narrow view of what makes up our existence...a year or a hundred years is just a grain of sand/moment in a swimming pool of time(JJ joke intended)

Last I heard, very interestingly, the satellite between Mercury and the sun has measured temperatures on the outer atmosphere of the sun at over a million degrees; greater than the surface of the sun by multitudes.
The solar wind they've found is calculated at 1000 times faster than they previously calculated.

You know a lot until you realize you know nothing.

I stumbled upon a guy's channel looking for the top ten must-plant crops. In the middle of his oral essay on green onions, he spouts off "Grand Solar Minimum". I rewind....."the what???"

Down the rabbit hole.

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Climate change agenda!!!

You can't just tell people, "hey, we really should be good to the environment, our food and fish are dying", you've got to convince them their cars are gonna cause an ice age or firestorm and to join a GLOBAL EFFORT or you're a murderer.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know a lot until you realize you know nothing.
Exactly

We don't know shit

I have been learning agrarian skills because it feels right

Even if the Solar Minimum doesn't completely pan out it can't hurt to have those skills

I do suspect we don't understand the grander cycles or that the info regarding them is suppressed for various reasons

So I don't for a moment discount the possibility that what these videos propose is highly possible or probable, I'm completely open to that reality

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
fascinating science

as a cold weather enthusiast I would like a temp drop...but the extremes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms, etc...could/will cause some issues

Should I move to the desert or the tropics within the decade?

Thanks Sparkuri...You post some of the best content on this site by far
Underground if it hits the worst case scenario. Right, sparkuri @sparkuri ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
NASA say's y'all need to go outside and get some fresh air.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
NASA say's y'all need to go outside and get some fresh air.
watch the video in post #11
NASA/scientists are kind of playing both sides a bit on the topic.
They can't just come out and say Global Warming isn't what it has been made out to be...They chop dicks off for saying that in this country and the world because....Carbon Tax is big fucking business.

Interesting video that is worth a watch if the topic interests you...I started at 8 minutes like spark said to and I watched all the way until he started talking about tropical storms...I enjoyed it