General *GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM 2020*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Underground if it hits the worst case scenario. Right, sparkuri @sparkuri ?
I honestly think there will be nowhere to hide.
This phenomenon cause massive shifts in tectonic plates. Already a rare "boomerang" quake occurred in the Atlantic, & quakes have been occurring where the haven't for 100 years or longer.
The more changes in our magnetic field, the more quakes.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I honestly think there will be nowhere to hide.
This phenomenon cause massive shifts in tectonic plates. Already a rare "boomerang" quake occurred in the Atlantic, & quakes have been occurring where the haven't for 100 years or longer.
The more changes in our magnetic field, the more quakes.
Those are actually being caused by the breach, has nothign to do with the solar minimum and everything to do with the the kaiju.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
NASA say's y'all need to go outside and get some fresh air.
Hahaha, these guys never stop.
This is why "NASA" was re-funded, and the government gave STEM millions of dollars to get every millennial on earth wearing a NASA sweatshirt.
The propaganda machine is now a 3d printer, lol.

What NASA fails to mention in this google-fluff, is the lack of a gulf stream & the earths magnetic pole shift.
Instead the ever so popular "climate-change" is continually spewed, with man-made inference.
Utter non-sense.

With no gulf stream network, which historically included the east coast roll-up stream, all those tropical storms lined up, statistically will not get the tug from the east coast stream to pull storms from the gulf and up out to swirl north into oblivion.

And, you're seeing storms lined up like a batters box, no doubt that magnetic dimple in the south Atlantic having an impact.

And fall/winters are equally as self-evident. Denver is 90° one day & 30° and snowing the rest. Why?
Because the gulf stream is weakened, so it cant push that famous polar vortex north.
There's a reason the central U.S. corridor has the geology it does.

But by all means take the word of the indoctrinated dumbed-down left-leaning millenial NASA spokesperson who touts "science" while ignoring half of it.

Expect crazy weather, if it isn't obvious already...jeebus

Shinkicker @Shinkicker, from what I've gathered over the last 6 months, anything above the 45th parallel not getting a warming effect from mountain halting of weather systems will experience harsh freezes.
This is what TIME/Gore was talking about in the 70,80,90's, he just got the dates wrong & adjusted them like a Jehovah's witness.
The west coast should be fine from freeze, the downside of that is earthquakes &wildfires(lightning strikes from extreme temperature clashes).

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hahaha, these guys never stop.
This is why "NASA" was re-funded, and the government gave STEM millions of dollars to get every millennial on earth wearing a NASA sweatshirt.
The propaganda machine is now a 3d printer, lol.

What NASA fails to mention in this google-fluff, is the lack of a gulf stream & the earths magnetic pole shift.
Instead the ever so popular "climate-change" is continually spewed, with man-made inference.
Utter non-sense.

With no gulf stream network, which historically included the east coast roll-up stream, all those tropical storms lined up, statistically will not get the tug from the east coast stream to pull storms from the gulf and up out to swirl north into oblivion.

And, you're seeing storms lined up like a batters box, no doubt that magnetic dimple in the south Atlantic having an impact.

And fall/winters are equally as self-evident. Denver is 90° one day & 30° and snowing the rest. Why?
Because the gulf stream is weakened, so it cant push that famous polar vortex north.
There's a reason the central U.S. corridor has the geology it does.

But by all means take the word of the indoctrinated dumbed-down left-leaning millenial NASA spokesperson who touts "science" while ignoring half of it.

Expect crazy weather, if it isn't obvious already...jeebus

Shinkicker @Shinkicker, from what I've gathered over the last 6 months, anything above the 45th parallel not getting a warming effect from mountain halting of weather systems will experience harsh freezes.
This is what TIME/Gore was talking about in the 70,80,90's, he just got the dates wrong & adjusted them like a Jehovah's witness.
The west coast should be fine from freeze, the downside of that is earthquakes &wildfires(lightning strikes from extreme temperature clashes).
Why should I believe you over educated and credentialed scientists? I have friends at NASA, your assessment is funny.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why should I believe you over educated and credentialed scientists? I have friends at NASA, your assessment is funny.
Hey, you can believe whatever you want.
JFK died from a magic bullet, the twin towers had no deepstate involvement, the Tsarnov brothers were rogue terrorists, a UHaul on a curb blew a building up in OKC, and Angelina Jolie isn't the devil.

As far as I know, I'm not being paid to tell anyone anything, or get a commission or stock options.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hey, you can believe whatever you want.
JFK died from a magic bullet, the twin towers had no deepstate involvement, the Tsarnov brothers were rogue terrorists, a UHaul on a curb blew a building up in OKC, and Angelina Jolie isn't the devil.

As far as I know, I'm not being paid to tell anyone anything, or get a commission or stock options.
Good post
I support this message

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
But can you explain it in your own words
Not really, I have attempted to do so but I am currently processing the information and the data.
I am still grasping grand solar minimum and learning about it's cycles.

Climate changing cycles have been obvious for a long time but this particular one has only come to my attention in the last few months...I find it interesting.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sounds about right

"It is large enough to have sheltered as many as 20,000 people together with their livestock and food stores. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is one of several underground complexes found throughout Cappadocia."
View attachment 15834
View attachment 15836
View attachment 15835

View attachment 15832

That is awesome.

When Esau went his own way, he created Edom, aka Petra.
Entire city in rock.

20190214_084442.jpg

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That is awesome.

When Esau went his own way, he created Edom, aka Petra.
Entire city in rock.

View attachment 15850
There is a bunch of these underground cities...and probably a lot that are undiscovered.

Really gets the mental wheels turning.

I am of the mind that we have had numerous "advanced" civilizations through the last 10,000-50,000 years that have flourished and then faced climate changes that have largely eliminated them or forced them underground or to migrate to other areas that had survivable climates. The grand solar minimum topic has given more understanding to what might have been going on in those situations.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There is a bunch of these underground cities...and probably a lot that are undiscovered.

Really gets the mental wheels turning.

I am of the mind that we have had numerous "advanced" civilizations through the last 10,000-50,000 years that have flourished and then faced climate changes that have largely eliminated them or forced them underground or to migrate to other areas that had survivable climates. The grand solar minimum topic has given more understanding to what might have been going on in those situations.
So climate change is real?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So climate change is real?
apparently it is
A truly fascinating concept I know

Apparently there are maps of antarctica Ice free with inland seas, the coastline is fairly accurately depicted...and these maps pre date the modern technology to map said coastline. A map created of Antarctica and it's coastline before the modern discovery of Antarctica? Interesting stuff to say the least...

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it looks like mars here in California definitely some weird shenanigans going on that derecho stuff sounds terrible fuck tornadoes.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it looks like mars here in California definitely some weird shenanigans going on that derecho stuff sounds terrible fuck tornadoes.
mess around with the timeline on this site bro
you may be clearing up soon

Jetstream and Wind patterns are trying to resume business as usual...West Coast likely to clear up

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri , if this the 'big one' won't radiation be a problem? That's why I proposed underground.
Radiation is always a problem and yes.
But the way this works is by changing the atmosphere (lines of flux), which will give clear lanes to those asteroids that once burned up in the atmosphere.
I don't know who wants to be underground during earthquakes.
Another event bound to happen are Tsunamis, like the Cascadia quake of 1700.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Told you that days ago in the wildfires thread. Glad to see you're coming around.
U told me what?

Wind usually brings fresh moist air from the coast here, we are just resuming regular weather patterns now.

Happy for the fresh air that will arrive soon...I feel bad for Northern US, Central and East US, and Canada because they are gonna get some really crappy air for a lil bit here...hopefully it dissipates soon...we also have rain coming also so the fires might stop smoking up the joint(USA) soon.

I didn't think the smoke was a permanent thing.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Today marked 31 straight days w/o a sunspot.
There appears to be one on the horizon...

Screenshot_20200921-215515_YouTube.jpg

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
sparkuri @sparkuri , if this the 'big one' won't radiation be a problem? That's why I proposed underground.
That's why they invented aluminum foil.
Start fashioning it to match your current clothing. There's no need to hide underground when you can slip on a nice foil dress and go out dancing. With a mask on of course - also made of aluminum foil.