NSFW (GRAPHIC AND SHOCKING) Man guns down his neighbors for shoveling snow into his yard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I could have killed my neighbor 7x over for shoveling snow in to the street so the plow berms my driveway in

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I could have killed my neighbor 7x over for shoveling snow in to the street so the plow berms my driveway in
Someone at work had the video today, we were all like "WHAT IN THE FUCK???"

Then we found out it was a dispute over snow shovelling and it was like "Oh, okay."

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I don't know about all that. But anyone who lives in a place that gets substantial amounts of snow and pretends they haven't had passing thoughts about doing this to an asshole neighbor is a liar.
Apparently the guy threatened him and then he left to get the gun....Still...

Seems excessive.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Apparently the guy threatened him and then he left to get the gun....Still...
He didn't even. The video I saw had the lead up, the couple and the single dude were absolutely giving it to each other. As the neighbor angrily stormed up the driveway the couple stood in the street calling him a pussy, saying he won't do shit, etc. The guy snapped, obviously realized he was going to get the chair and blew his own brains out shortly after.

Seems excessive.
Definitely. There's a big difference between "I'd like to fucking stab that asshole." and then actually stabbing them.