Greatest bantamweight of all time? *POLL*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose

• Dillasnake

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Cruz

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Some other mongy choice that's wrong

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Miguel Torres
God dammit.

One of my favorite fighters but he dropped off so hard in the UFC and his career after.

I honestly, and I think he should have won vs dj working from his back, but I don't know if the best version of him beats snake or Cruz in the modern era. I wish it was a real world dilenna. Wtf is Miguel up to. Didn't he break his leg?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
God dammit.

One of my favorite fighters but he dropped off so hard in the UFC and his career after.

I honestly, and I think he should have won vs dj working from his back, but I don't know if the best version of him beats snake or Cruz in the modern era. I wish it was a real world dilenna. Wtf is Miguel up to. Didn't he break his leg?
Teaching heavy if I remember properly....new generation of mexi mullets training for the future.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Teaching heavy if I remember properly....new generation of mexi mullets training for the future.
Goddammit. I miss wec. A couple worker of mine (I met him years after the UFC absolved it) was also a hardcore and went to every wec event he could. Met all those guys.

I found a fucking signed Brian Stann photo at the damn thrift store that I purchased and hung on my wall. It was signed to someone called Brandon but whatever.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
WEC and IFL shows were so much fun to attend. Plus the early Bellator shows in goofy venues.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Cruz by longevity as champ and his “win” over T.J. If TJ gets that one back and defends multiple time dominantly, he gets into the argument. He may have a higher peak than Dom in terms of talent, but until he has he stats he can’t reasobaly lay claim.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Cruz by longevity as champ and his “win” over T.J. If TJ gets that one back and defends multiple time dominantly, he gets into the argument. He may have a higher peak than Dom in terms of talent, but until he has he stats he can’t reasobaly lay claim.
Also his win over Mighty Mouse.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Cruz defended 5 times. That's impressive, but it seems like much longer because he missed so much time with injuries during his win streak (which allowed him to avoid a streaking Barao). His successful defenses were Faber twice, two of the top 125 lb. fighters, and Scott Jorgensen. TJ has only defended 3 times so far but certainly could finish his career as the GOAT.

Barao also defended 3 times, but that ran his record to 32–1. Torres defended the WEC belt 3 times, which ran his record to 37–1. It's not their fault that there was no major BW world title while they were wrecking guys. The current and most recent champs will always seem more impressive by comparison for this reason. Also, the mere existence of a major world title draws better competition.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Goddammit. I miss wec. A couple worker of mine (I met him years after the UFC absolved it) was also a hardcore and went to every wec event he could. Met all those guys.

I found a fucking signed Brian Stann photo at the damn thrift store that I purchased and hung on my wall. It was signed to someone called Brandon but whatever.
Brandon’s a fair weather fan.... fuck’em

M

member 3289

Ridiculous to say Cruz.

I'm a Cruz fan, but the guy never fights.

Also TJ smokes him now.