Greatest HW of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose

• Fedor

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Stipe

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The nature boy, RIC FLAIR!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is the off topic lounge. I was expecting to see some large women.
Goddammit some Vince Russo wannabe motherfucker must have moved it. I made it on the Kung Fu man slamming action forum. Took me all day to think of this thread too.

I reckon ric flair

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Wait.

There are people that think Lennox Lewis is the greatest heavyweight of all time?
A rather large number, actually. When it comes to boxing.

Last undisputed heavyweight champ, gold medals at the Olympics and commonwealth games, avenged every loss or draw.

Who'd you list above him?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Who'd you list above him?
Johnson, Ali and Lewis off the top of my head. Lewis might squeak into the top 10, but even then I'm not sure. He mostly fought bums, lost to 2 of them, the good fighters he did beat were on their downsides when he did. Lol@ last undisputed champion and Olympic medals.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Johnson, Ali and Lewis off the top of my head. Lewis might squeak into the top 10, but even then I'm not sure. He mostly fought bums, lost to 2 of them, the good fighters he did beat were on their downsides when he did. Lol@ last undisputed champion and Olympic medals.
Louis?

And yeah, he was.

Funnily enough, won a gold medal over the guy who is listed as box recs number 8.

I'd have backed Lewis against Wlad, and likely against the old boys too, because the new generation is always better.

Lewis beat everyone relevant at the time. Likely would have got the others based on attitude.

Great thing about goat conversations, they hypothetical.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lennox lewis is absolutely up there. His losses were soundly avenged. Aside from ric flair (who would easily mule kick him in the nuts) it's hard to pick a strong favorite over him. If it's a name fighter and in the bright lights Lewis will take him apart.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, I meant Louis. The Louis/Lewis conversation clearly through me off, lol.

Likely would have got the others based on attitude.
Like if he fought them at their time? I doubt it. His biggest detriment was his ego. I'll put it to you this way, Lewis believes that he beat Tyson while Tyson was in his prime. He has a fake accent, ffs.