Greatest HW of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose

• Fedor

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Stipe

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The nature boy, RIC FLAIR!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They were also flukes he avenged.
This conversation is taking me on a trip down memory lane. I forgot how hilarious his career was. I used to have more respect for Lewis, but when he said he beat Tyson in his prime, that flew out the window.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
This conversation is taking me on a trip down memory lane. I forgot how hilarious his career was. I used to have more respect for Lewis, but when he said he beat Tyson in his prime, that flew out the window.
Tyson still thinks he could be competitive at the top level, seems only MMA fans see how ridiculous that is.

Lewis lost to McCall, and Holyfield, Holyfields a bum now?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
We having a real conversation, or trying to score internet points?
No, just curious.

Theres a lot of sides to the story, and between us we don't have all of them.

Like I said, it's a fun hypothetical.

I was rather young when Lweis and This fought, I think it was the first ppv I ever saw, and was cheering for Lewis cos I thought dreads were cool.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No, just curious.

Theres a lot of sides to the story, and between us we don't have all of them.

Like I said, it's a fun hypothetical.

I was rather young when Lweis and This fought, I think it was the first ppv I ever saw, and was cheering for Lewis cos I thought dreads were cool.
No, Holyfield is not a bum although he was on the decline when he fought Lewis. That being said, Lewis didn't lose to Holyfield. McCall and Rahman on the other hand...

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Johnson, Ali and Lewis off the top of my head. Lewis might squeak into the top 10, but even then I'm not sure. He mostly fought bums, lost to 2 of them, the good fighters he did beat were on their downsides when he did. Lol@ last undisputed champion and Olympic medals.
LOL at you you thinking saying Jack Johnson will make other people think you know anything about boxing.

Yeah, let's go after Lennox Lewis for losing to Hasim Rahman and Oliver McCall, but talk up an ancient cunt who has losses on his record to people called Bearcat Wright and Klondike Haynes.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
LOL at you you thinking saying Jack Johnson will make other people think you know anything about boxing.

Yeah, let's go after Lennox Lewis for losing to Hasim Rahman and Oliver McCall, but talk up an ancient cunt who has losses on his record to people called Bearcat Wright and Klondike Haynes.
Shhhhh.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Stipe.

Beat most guys put on front of him and while JDS and DC beat him, he walloped them in rematches, and he'd do exactly the same if Struve if they ever fought again too.