Cinema Greatest Movie Decade

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What decade had the most utter, stone cold classic goats?

• Total voters

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Perhaps. But both the 80s and the 90s were killer decades for comedies.
They had some good ones in the 90s for sure. But how they going to fuck with the Todd Phillips or Judd Apatow movies? Then of course there's Idiocracy.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
They had some good ones in the 90s for sure. But how they going to fuck with the Todd Phillips or Judd Apatow movies? Then of course there's Idiocracy.
Mel Brooks, revenge of the nerds etc fuck with all those for sure.

and I love those apatow Phillips movies for sure. But the 80’s 90’s had better action, family, adventure, and just pure cinema flicks.
Fuck 90s got tarentino, Scorsese, Rodriguez, smith and more.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That’s part of the reason I chose the 80’s too. “The Thing” was so awesome and it was all done with mechanical effects.
The thing was just awesome..I watched Freddy Krueger and he said funny shit, the thing and alien scared the fuck out of me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck me I just remembered event horizon too. And what's that one with the pinhead cunt?

Jesus Murphy my parents let me watch some crazy shit when I was a kid.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Fuck me I just remembered event horizon too. And what's that one with the pinhead cunt?

Jesus Murphy my parents let me watch some crazy shit when I was a kid.
Hellraiser, and yeah that was a gruesome movie.
I’m sure I saw RoboCop, Predator, Die Hard, and most of the Friday 13th’s and Freddy movies before I was 10 and I turned out just fine.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hellraiser, and yeah that was a gruesome movie.
I’m sure I saw RoboCop, Predator, Die Hard, and most of the Friday 13th’s and Freddy movies before I was 10 and I turned out just fine.
Yeah I got to watch whatever the fuck I wanted. I don't have kids but if I did they ain't watching that Pixar bullshit, they watching van Damme and Jackie Chan, followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger flicks.