Greatest Stories in Your Life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So there's an epic thread in the OG about LiMbTwisTeR's life story and it got me thinking about how I want to have stories like these to tell my kids one day. What are your greatest life stories? I'll think on it a little and share some of mine from my short 20 years.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This could take a while, but great thread idea. I'll add mine Sunday or early next week.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Probably not one of the greatest, but definitely an epic story. I was probably about 16 at the time, maybe 15. Now when I was younger I was a bad kid, I started doing drugs when I moved to Florida in 7th grade. Started small smoking a little weed and then started getting harder and harder. By my Freshman year I realized that the only thing I needed to do was weed, because the rest was crazy and serious. So I started to get into this hippy part of my life doing this weird shit with stones and shakras and all that crap. So me and some of my friends decided to try out a ouija board. So there were six of us and five of the six of us were hippy pot heads. So we close ourselves in a hallway between my buddy's bedroom and bathroom. It's probably 6 at night in December so it's dark outside and it's pitch black in the hallway. We start lighting candles and they say this weird chant they found online. Now before all this happened, I ran to the bathroom and hid a cross behind the toilet incase shit got crazy. So I'm sitting here with a bunch of people chanting demonic chants, and Iook at my straight edge friend and we're thinking to ourselves we got into some serious shit. These guys are chanting and asking questions to the board and we are trying to stay calm. My straight edge friend is saying over and over, this isn't real, this isn't real. And my stoner friends are believing everything that the board is saying. So we finish up with the board and I don't really buy it.

So we head back to my place to watch a movie and eat some dinner. So my straight edge friend, one of our hippy friends, and myself are sitting in my family room explaining what we did to my parents. I'm sitting on a bed that folds out of a closet in the wall, and my two friends are sitting in chairs that are next to a book case on the same wall as the fold out bed. My Step-Dad starts freaking out because he's had encounters with a Ouija bored in the past, and he starts telling us about it. He starts telling us how it predicted his brother's death and all this crazy stuff. We get these weird feelings and the room gets really still. Next thing we know the bed's closet comes flying out of the wall and collapses on me. My head goes straight through the back board and I see the book cases fly off the wall and land on my friends. The three of us swear we heard someone say this is a warning as everything is happening. Some how none of us are seriously hurt. The craziest part was I remember putting this fold out bed right into the studs of the wall with my step dad. The way these bookshelves came flying I knew that this couldn't be something human made and leveraged. I'm not a crazy ghost conspiracist but ever since that day, I know there's things in this universe you don't fuck with.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a certain national news reporter who likes to e-mail me when she gets drunk and talk about how we used to have sex in university when I was dating her roommate.

Feb 7, 2015
I got stuck on a deserted island in the Bahamas for some time. Lost thirty pounds due to dehydration and lack of food/water. Tried to fish, but only could catch conch. Collected rainwater to drink in the afternoons. The whole time, the temperature was near 118 degrees. I was sunburned as heck too. Mosquitos and no-see-ups ate me alive at night lol. Nothing worse then trying to take a leak at night, unzipping, and having Mosquitos swarm to your crotch, lol.

To this day, I have a hard time watching the movie Castaway, lol.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
YouHitaWallPushTruIt;31957 said:
I got stuck on a deserted island in the Bahamas for some time. Lost thirty pounds due to dehydration and lack of food/water. Tried to fish, but only could catch conch. Collected rainwater to drink in the afternoons. The whole time, the temperature was near 118 degrees. I was sunburned as heck too. Mosquitos and no-see-ups ate me alive at night lol. Nothing worse then trying to take a leak at night, unzipping, and having Mosquitos swarm to your crotch, lol.

How long were you there and how did you get off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n32218 said:
How long were you there and how did you get off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a couple of weeks. I flagged down a passing fishing boat. At first they just waved back at me, but then realized something was not right, lol. That boat was a beautiful sight though. I was dropped off on the island to do field research but the folks that were supposed to bring supplies pretty much abandoned me there. My radio went down, so I had no means of communication. I was a Boy Scout in my youth and thought I knew a thing or two in preparation and living in the wild, but I learned a lot about survival during this experience.

The scariest thing was how quickly I dropped weight and I wasn't even sick with malaria like you Justin. Dehydration is no joke, for sure. It messes with your thought processes. I don't know how Jesus did forty days in the wilderness other than He is God.

That experience was the only time I have vividly dreamt about food. The dreams were so real, I was chewing my cheeks at night lol.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Star-Lord;n30800 said:
Probably not one of the greatest, but definitely an epic story. I was probably about 16 at the time, maybe 15. Now when I was younger I was a bad kid, I started doing drugs when I moved to Florida in 7th grade. Started small smoking a little weed and then started getting harder and harder. By my Freshman year I realized that the only thing I needed to do was weed, because the rest was crazy and serious. So I started to get into this hippy part of my life doing this weird shit with stones and shakras and all that crap. So me and some of my friends decided to try out a ouija board. So there were six of us and five of the six of us were hippy pot heads. So we close ourselves in a hallway between my buddy's bedroom and bathroom. It's probably 6 at night in December so it's dark outside and it's pitch black in the hallway. We start lighting candles and they say this weird chant they found online. Now before all this happened, I ran to the bathroom and hid a cross behind the toilet incase shit got crazy. So I'm sitting here with a bunch of people chanting demonic chants, and Iook at my straight edge friend and we're thinking to ourselves we got into some serious shit. These guys are chanting and asking questions to the board and we are trying to stay calm. My straight edge friend is saying over and over, this isn't real, this isn't real. And my stoner friends are believing everything that the board is saying. So we finish up with the board and I don't really buy it.

So we head back to my place to watch a movie and eat some dinner. So my straight edge friend, one of our hippy friends, and myself are sitting in my family room explaining what we did to my parents. I'm sitting on a bed that folds out of a closet in the wall, and my two friends are sitting in chairs that are next to a book case on the same wall as the fold out bed. My Step-Dad starts freaking out because he's had encounters with a Ouija bored in the past, and he starts telling us about it. He starts telling us how it predicted his brother's death and all this crazy stuff. We get these weird feelings and the room gets really still. Next thing we know the bed's closet comes flying out of the wall and collapses on me. My head goes straight through the back board and I see the book cases fly off the wall and land on my friends. The three of us swear we heard someone say this is a warning as everything is happening. Some how none of us are seriously hurt. The craziest part was I remember putting this fold out bed right into the studs of the wall with my step dad. The way these bookshelves came flying I knew that this couldn't be something human made and leveraged. I'm not a crazy ghost conspiracist but ever since that day, I know there's things in this universe you don't fuck with.
That's fucking nuts..yea there is definitely shot beyond our comprehension..

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
YouHitaWallPushTruIt;n31957 said:

That is insane man

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dougie;n30909 said:
There is a certain national news reporter who likes to e-mail me when she gets drunk and talk about how we used to have sex in university when I was dating her roommate.
Want to hear more about this

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Robbie Hart;n33326 said:
Want to hear more about this
My GF liked to do this we're-dating-now-we're-not thing so I started sleeping with her roommate. Which turned into what places on Campus can we have sex.

Once is a while, when this girl gets really drunk she'll shoot off an e-mail reminding me about it.

Not sure what company she works for now but she started off as a local reporter, went provincial and now is with a national one. Not sure what her role is but I sometimes see her on TV.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dougie;n33432 said:
My GF liked to do this we're-dating-now-we're-not thing so I started sleeping with her roommate. Which turned into what places on Campus can we have sex.

Once is a while, when this girl gets really drunk she'll shoot off an e-mail reminding me about it.

Not sure what company she works for now but she started off as a local reporter, went provincial and now is with a national one. Not sure what her role is but I sometimes see her on TV.
All joking aside, that is how you handle the situation........bang anyone you want and it looks like you picked the perfect girl for it

The MMA Quadfather

Mar 3, 2015
I've got too many to start right now... check out my thread on the UG called "My Adventures thru MMA as a quad," for some good ones. I'll start putting some good ones in here soon.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
YouHitaWallPushTruIt;n32325 said:
Just a couple of weeks. I flagged down a passing fishing boat. At first they just waved back at me, but then realized something was not right, lol. That boat was a beautiful sight though. I was dropped off on the island to do field research but the folks that were supposed to bring supplies pretty much abandoned me there. My radio went down, so I had no means of communication. I was a Boy Scout in my youth and thought I knew a thing or two in preparation and living in the wild, but I learned a lot about survival during this experience.

The scariest thing was how quickly I dropped weight and I wasn't even sick with malaria like you Justin. Dehydration is no joke, for sure. It messes with your thought processes. I don't know how Jesus did forty days in the wilderness other than He is God.

That experience was the only time I have vividly dreamt about food. The dreams were so real, I was chewing my cheeks at night lol.

Damn what an amazing story. I bet those two weeks felt like 20 years. Glad you are still with us my man! Why did the people abandon you?