General Greatest TV show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was talking to some weirdo broad at a bar on Saturday. She asked me if I believed in love. I decided to drop a Mad Men quote on her.

Shortly after she excused herself to use the bathroom and never came back.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm probably always going to say The League of Gentlemen. I love loads of comedy, but nothing quite got me as much as that did.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
The Wire.

Some people can have their opinion about it but the greatest tv show is The Wire for obvious reasons.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Good ole Jimmy. Funny character
Thing I liked about So many cop shows like that is when they got shitfface drunk, hug, then drive home.

No judgement, I’ve driven into work probably over the limit from the night before and while I know it’s jus tv I know it probably happens irl.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I liked The Bunk even better than McNulty. So many funny quotes from him. He is the only guy I would want to go out and get drunk with at this point. "I need some Braille bills ", "I got her hair, her fibers, I got pussy all over me", "I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"... that time when he burned his clothes and was completely shitfaced smoking his huge cigar wearing the lady's pink robe was one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.

But thinking about funny, the funniest quote on the show for me was when Cheese was telling Prop Joe about how they couldn't do anything about Omar - "He had one of them commando squads with him man...there was this ho, pulling guns, out of her pussy man! Shit was unseemly " the mix of revolt and disbelief and exxageration is so real.