IMG/GIF Greatest UFC Fight of All Time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i assume the forum retard is someone on my block list .possibly an iranian

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As clear a 48-47 as it gets. Some people just don't know how MMA scoring works

You seem to not know what a win is, and what a draw is.

LOL at using a judge score as if MMA has judges that always get it right.

Any person that saw the fight is honest would never call that a true win for Conor.

Much chafe your squirrel craving butt that Conor can't even get the better of Nate, holy shit what Khabib would do to him

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Robbie/Rory takes it for me I think

My personal fav is Robbie Condit but Robbie Rory is right up there. I got it ahead of both the Nate Conor fights.

There are tons of classic UFC fights missing from the list that was put out, the list looked like something a WME rep would put together.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Matt Hughes and Carl Newton was cool. Kimo and Royce was a goodie. Anybody remember the Olympic Gold Medal wrestler from Iran Reza Nazri? Brian Johnston wrecked him sumpin' fierce. I remember Matt Furey being in his exiting crew and him having a smirk or shit eatin' grin on his face. Big John has accidently broke Johnston's nose in the rush to call him off Nazri who was out cold. Johnston raised a shit storm, talk about serious roid rage.

M

member 3289

Anyone who watched that fight and thought Connor won handily or thought he won a moral or mental victory literally doesn't know anything about fighting. Fuck mma, but fighting.
R1: 10-9 Conor
R2: 10-9 Conor
R3: 10-9 Nate
R4: 10-9 Conor
R5: 10-9 Nate

48-47 Conor, very easy to score. Anyone who has a different score needs to study the rules of MMA.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Matt Hughes and Carl Newton was cool. Kimo and Royce was a goodie. Anybody remember the Olympic Gold Medal wrestler from Iran Reza Nazri? Brian Johnston wrecked him sumpin' fierce. I remember Matt Furey being in his exiting crew and him having a smirk or shit eatin' grin on his face. Big John has accidently broke Johnston's nose in the rush to call him off Nazri who was out cold. Johnston raised a shit storm, talk about serious roid rage.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Rampage / Hendo
Shogun / Hendo1
Robbie / Rory2
Edgar / Maynard2
Silva / Stann
Jones / Gustaffson
TKZ / Garcia 1

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i assume the forum retard is someone on my block list .possibly an iranian
The forum Special is the OP
his first post is about an ass whupping

then later in thread he scores it 3 rounds to 2 with diaz finishing on top and winning the 5th

So many great fights...some of the Pride GP fights had a feeling that will not be recreated IMO

Mirko was one in 6 billion yo

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The perfect fight has yet to happen. It's almost happened, but not yet.

#4-Randy Couture vs Big Nog-EPIC battle of stand up AND ground, momentum changes in both stand up and ground, crazy technical skills showed by each. It lacked the big stage and a clear cut finish.
Am I misremembering this fight because as I recall Nog worked Randy pretty much from the opening bell. I don't remember many shifts in momentum. That was pretty close to Couture's end. Randy got a few good shots off, but was mostly losing the striking battle and definitely got dominated on the ground.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
R1: 10-9 Conor
R2: 10-9 Conor
R3: 10-9 Nate
R4: 10-9 Conor
R5: 10-9 Nate

48-47 Conor, very easy to score. Anyone who has a different score needs to study the rules of MMA.
Case in point, some of us watch a fight and some of us watch an "mma match". Sure, it has a scoring system and it's there to be used and abused, but this shit started out as fighting and if you didn't start watching it as a fight then you don't understand what's special, or was, about it. You see a sport with its strategies and different "moves"; go watch curling if you're gonna reduce it down to numbers, you don't understand this.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
One of the best fights, just due to how it shifted the paradigm and how it was, in my opinion, mostly unforseen, was the dethroning of Renan Barao by Dillashaw. The lead up with Dillashaw being the challenger and it feeling very routine for Barao, Ludwig doing great things with the AM team's striking but coming up short henceforth, his relationship with TJ and their appearance on Rogan that propagated the insinuating feeling of them having a revolutionary plan to defeat Renan... but feeling like it was also just routine bullshit... but also having a strange sense that something odd had the potential of happening.

Overtly didn't feel like anything would be out of the ordinary into the first and then you see him moving and you see him landing and the level at how it developed came out of fucking nowhere.

M

member 3289

Case in point, some of us watch a fight and some of us watch an "mma match". Sure, it has a scoring system and it's there to be used and abused, but this shit started out as fighting and if you didn't start watching it as a fight then you don't understand what's special, or was, about it. You see a sport with its strategies and different "moves"; go watch curling if you're gonna reduce it down to numbers, you don't understand this.
Do you think the fighters prepare for whatever it is you're describing or do you think they prepare for a 5 round MMA match?

Which is why it's ridiculous to say one guy "won" under a rule set that wasn't being applied and that neither guy was training for.

It would be like saying that Hillary won the election because she won the popular vote. That's not how it works.

Conor beats Nate in any type of fight provided that he has the right preparation.

Conor is the superior fighter.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Do you think the fighters prepare for whatever it is you're describing or do you think they prepare for a 5 round MMA match?

Which is why it's ridiculous to say one guy "won" under a rule set that wasn't being applied and that neither guy was training for.

It would be like saying that Hillary won the election because she won the popular vote. That's not how it works.

Conor beats Nate in any type of fight provided that he has the right preparation.

Conor is the superior fighter.
Never said he didn't win. Anyway, we are having two different conversations, take care homie.