NSFW Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong has a tiny penis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ha, you two had a bit of a ticklefest?
Some people aren't very bright. When you do something that causes them to realize that, they'll normally get really upset and then resort to childish name calling as the well they fetch from isn't very deep. In this case it's homophobic slurs, which show a particularly low level of creativity. Granted, it is a little bit above racial slurs so at least he's got that going for him.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Some people aren't very bright. When you do something that causes them to realize that, they'll normally get really upset and then resort to childish name calling as the well they fetch from isn't very deep. In this case it's homophobic slurs, which show a particularly low level of creativity. Granted, it is a little bit above racial slurs so at least he's got that going for him.
This guy hates blacks more than gays. At least I think that's what he said

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?

i dont see how posting this is nsfw since there is basically nothing there but here is gg allin's situation. it is understandable why he was pissed all the time

Malakas

Jan 25, 2020
is it ok to post nsfw things in a thread labeled nsfw?
No offense to either of those fellas intended, but I think if any dick has every been safe for work it is Billy's. He could even work around large dangerous machinery without a second thought .

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So we good now JJ?
That's up to you. You seem to have an issue with me, but that's a one way street. Any issue we have is imagined on your part. I seem to be top of mind for you and a couple other posters though.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That's up to you. You seem to have an issue with me, but that's a one way street. Any issue we have is imagined on your part. I seem to be top of mind for you and a couple other posters though.

I love you.

I have zero beef with you.

I just wanted you to notice me.

It’s like when the Arc Angel Gabriel was consigned to hell from heaven and he was asked what is the worst thing about this.

And he said. god doesn’t speak to me anymore.

It’s obvious to anyone here you run tings.

Please. Please don’t hang me out to dry again.

I can’t stand the silence.

I can’t stand the silence.

"For anyone wondering, Billie explained in a an interview that the crowd at this show was dead. Nothing they did got the crowd excited or moving. So Billie, in spectacular fashion, stripped and played naked to shock the crowd before ending the show."

he doesnt seem to give two shits that he has a small dick