Greg Hardy planning to take over the UFC heavyweight division soon:

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well, that's the right attitude to have.
Good article actually.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He needs to stop fighting jobbers and get some real quality wins under his belt before he starts flapping his gums like that.there is more to mma than punching each other until one guy falls down

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Quote from Hardy.

I’ve defended my position as a UFC fighter like everybody else does with regular opponents, because who the hell walks in and fights Derrick Lewis?

HW has always been pretty thin and we've seen lots of guys jump into the deep end for better or for worse. Hardy is being fed lower competition to build him up for reasons I can't understand. He gets boo'd the majority of the time, has a shitty past and seems to disregard the rule set. I can only assume that Dana and Co feel he has some following from his days in the NFL.

JDS debut into the UFC was against Werdum. He then went on to fight Struve, CroCop, Yves, Gonzga, Nelson, Carwin, Cain, Mir, Cain, Hunt... The list keeps going with top opponents.

Lesnar was tossed into the deep end instantly with Mir, Herring, Couture...

Carwin's third fight was against Gonzaga then Mir, Lesnar.

Hardy's opponents so far.

Allen Crowder - Lost his first UFC fight in R1 then got the W over Hardy because he was DQd from an illegal knee then lost his next bout.

Dmitry Smolyakov - Lost his first two UFC fights, gets a win at Aslan Challenge then the UFC called him back to get beat up by Hardy.

Juan Adams - 1-1 in the UFC and fought Hardy two months after losing to Arjan Bhuller.

This isn't Greg just fighting through regular opponents. These are gift wrapped guys bring paid to be a punching bag. If he wins his next fight I hope they match him up with a guy like Rothwell, Oleinik or Harris.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
gotta stay humble. we've all seen this picture before

brandon the troof vera

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It’s not dana that is the problem

It’s WME IMG that is basically looking to get viewers and they are a talent agency

Not sure if ESPN has any say either, but I’m sure they didn’t just sign a deal with no influence in the “fight boardroom”

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Give this guy ANY established heavyweight and watch as he gets ruined.
Anyone with half decent counter striking will kill him; but yeah keep feeding him cans so mma "fans" think he's legit...… I am angry :(……..and sad

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Quote from Hardy.

I’ve defended my position as a UFC fighter like everybody else does with regular opponents, because who the hell walks in and fights Derrick Lewis?

HW has always been pretty thin and we've seen lots of guys jump into the deep end for better or for worse. Hardy is being fed lower competition to build him up for reasons I can't understand. He gets boo'd the majority of the time, has a shitty past and seems to disregard the rule set. I can only assume that Dana and Co feel he has some following from his days in the NFL.

JDS debut into the UFC was against Werdum. He then went on to fight Struve, CroCop, Yves, Gonzga, Nelson, Carwin, Cain, Mir, Cain, Hunt... The list keeps going with top opponents.

Lesnar was tossed into the deep end instantly with Mir, Herring, Couture...

Carwin's third fight was against Gonzaga then Mir, Lesnar.

Hardy's opponents so far.

Allen Crowder - Lost his first UFC fight in R1 then got the W over Hardy because he was DQd from an illegal knee then lost his next bout.

Dmitry Smolyakov - Lost his first two UFC fights, gets a win at Aslan Challenge then the UFC called him back to get beat up by Hardy.

Juan Adams - 1-1 in the UFC and fought Hardy two months after losing to Arjan Bhuller.

This isn't Greg just fighting through regular opponents. These are gift wrapped guys bring paid to be a punching bag. If he wins his next fight I hope they match him up with a guy like Rothwell, Oleinik or Harris.
I agree with this but I think Rothwell could lose to him via bad in-cage decisions.