greg hardy running his mouth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
lol @ saying 'young man thing/issue' as he criticised Tua, while refusing to fully accept the loss and retaining an entirely false sense of confidence

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He got dealt with. Or we maybe should “run it back” with all KO’s

he got got

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
There's some guys who, if you're a truly elite athlete like Greg Hardy is, you can bum-rush them with no setups and just swing at them with your chin up in the air. A lot of guys, you can do that to.

Samoans are not those guys. :smile:

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There's some guys, if you're a truly elite athlete like Greg Hardy, you can bum-rush them with no setups and just swing at them with your chin up in the air. A lot of guys, you can do that to.

Samoans are not those guys. :smile:

??
True

They can be got though, check out this shocker
Young Melvin was nasty when his trainer let him off the leash

View: https://youtu.be/frsU_HNKR_4?t=48

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
True

They can be got though, check out this shocker
Young Melvin was nasty when his trainer let him off the leash

View: https://youtu.be/frsU_HNKR_4?t=48
Yeah nobody is invincible of course. But as a general rule..... there's a lot of ways to beat Tai Tuivasa - standing right in front of him and trying to knock his head off in the first 60 seconds is maybe not the best one of them. :smile:

Manhoef is one guy who I regret only seeing in the tail end of his career. The ultimate glass cannon. And I'm all about supporting the Dutch guys too.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah nobody is invincible of course. But as a general rule..... there's a lot of ways to beat Tai Tuivasa - standing right in front of him and trying to knock his head off in the first 60 seconds is maybe not the best one of them. :smile:

Manhoef is one guy who I regret only seeing in the tail end of his career. The ultimate glass cannon. And I'm all about supporting the Dutch guys too.

??
Hardy was foolish

I love Dutch Strikers as well

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I remember Melvin vs robbie Lawler, and robbie ate so many leg kicks he could barely stand, everyone thought it was gonna be a tko when he couldn't stand up anymore, and he homerun KOed manhoef with one leg