General Grinder continues to IMPLODE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Damn.. I totally forgot "that place" was autocorrected to Grindrr.... well played mods, I thought we had some real-life fanooks up in this cum..unity.
Well, we do, I just didn't think there were Thaaaat many.

Glad they're dying. Hope they got the bad aids.

Last edited:

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016

Wild @Wild and Splinty @Splinty chose to start TheMMAcommunity...they chose to start TheMMAcommunity and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; They listened to people complain about the same issues, every day, for years.
* Influenced or owned by the UFC
* Topics censored and/or deleted
* The owners don't care
* Lack of communication by ownership & the mods
* Rogue Mods, Nazi Mods, Mods that show favoritism, lack of consistency in Moderating
* People being banned w/out explanation
* The staff doesn't respond to PM's or emails
* The karma system sucks
* The sites being overrun by trolls and idiots
* All of the fighters have been ran offby trolls and idiots
* Many of the good posters have been ran off by trolls and idiots
* The site crashing
* The app needs to be fixed
* The technology is outdated
* The only site where members have to pay to post content
* Etc, etc, etc

And many of the people that we still see complaining about those things, signed up here at one time, but for whatever reason chose to go back there...only to complain some more because the complaints that have been going on for years, apparently still havent been addressed,

Meanwhile, with the help of many many people within this community(especially yuki2054 @yuki2054 ), Wild and Splinty built a forum with state of the art technology, a stable server, features that NO other forum can offer, and a membership full of quality people that enjoy one another & respectfully talking MMA. The staff is attentive, fighters interact here w/out any BS, and we're not owned or influenced by any outside entities. And it's all free of charge to anyone that would like to join.

So people can continue to sit around and complain about what others should be doing. Or they can embrace change, and join a community that has already considered, and addressed, the laundry list of complaints listed above. The choice is theirs.

Wild @Wild is proud of what he's built, and the people here that trusted him and helped him build it. And he'll be thankful for every person that signs up and helps in the future.
RaginCajun @RaginCajun thanks for the shout out!

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn.. I totally forgot "that place" was autocorrected to Grindrr.... well played mods, I thought we had some real-life fanooks up in this cum..unity.
Well, we do, I just didn't think there were Thaaaat many.

Glad they're dying. Hope they got the bad aids.
Now that’s hating on the gays.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
might as well give him a shout-out link.

bushkillblades

holla at ya bois Dan!
He came here a couple months ago - last time OG was going through some bullshit and posted a little bit ...think he made a thread about a knife raffle or something... anyways ..he does have an account here.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He came here a couple months ago - last time Grindr was going through some bullshit and posted a little bit ...think he made a thread about a knife raffle or something... anyways ..he does have an account here.
Bushkill Blades @Bushkill Blades
hasn't had many raffles lately...so stocked up with custom orders and a new shop or something

This Bowie was forged with steel from an old Ford Leaf Spring from a guys Fathers Truck
His Raffles are one of the best things they got going.

Custom Sheath is from a different craftsman

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He came here a couple months ago - last time Grindr was going through some bullshit and posted a little bit ...think he made a thread about a knife raffle or something... anyways ..he does have an account here.
So does Mountain Medic, Pescy, Northern chic (that likes to show her tits), Loadin76, Nightcrawler, etc...a lot the one's bitching in that thread.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So does Mountain Medic, Pescy, Northern chic (that likes to show her tits), Loadin76, Nightcrawler, etc...a lot the one's bitching in that thread.
Yeah...soooo...let’s work on getting Northern Chic to come on back and post a bit more ...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sad to see posters come and go. I'd take it personal if I was one of the owners on here...