GSP enters USADA testing pool

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
This is a great move by him. He avoids a TON OF criticism by waiting. He doesn't have to be on the first New York card, because any card that he comes back for will automatically become one of the biggest of the year.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I like this USADA rule. Now fighters can't keep fans in the dark until the last minute.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Although the test history hasn't been updated since the 24th, GSP still hasn't been tested.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
I fully expect the collectors in Quebec to be totally impartial when collecting his specimens, lol

M

member 3289

I fully expect the collectors in Quebec to be totally impartial when collecting his specimens, lol
Hopefully we (Murricans) send our own guys up there to western France like we do with Brazil.

And the Frogs aren't nearly as corrupt as the Brazilians, so I doubt we'll get a Jose Aldo-type scandal.

M

member 3289

I've gotta be really careful with the way I word this, but here goes.

While GSP never tested positive for any banned substances, it is my opinion that he was using PED's. It could have been HGH or anabolic steroids, but just looking at his physique and gas tank, I believe this.

Again, I have zero proof to back this up as Georges has passed all UFC-related drug tests that I know about. It's just my opinion.

And while he does have a lot of money, I think that with the USADA testing program, if he is using then he'll get caught.

And if he never gets caught, I'll happily eat crow.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I've gotta be really careful with the way I word this, but here goes.

While GSP never tested positive for any banned substances, it is my opinion that he was using PED's. It could have been HGH or anabolic steroids, but just looking at his physique and gas tank, I believe this.

Again, I have zero proof to back this up as Georges has passed all UFC-related drug tests that I know about. It's just my opinion.

And while he does have a lot of money, I think that with the USADA testing program, if he is using then he'll get caught.

And if he never gets caught, I'll happily eat crow.
If you have no evidence, you are accusing him..........